Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris basic hardware & system requirements for solaris 10 Post 302290873 by kumarmani on Tuesday 24th of February 2009 07:48:07 AM
Old 02-24-2009
Its all depends on what all modules you are willing to cover in your training session. For the SA1 and SA2 UltraSparc 10 is going to good enough , given that if you can get it in market. For advance part like cluster and all you need higher end system.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

hello all, i am about to start in with (i hope) both solaris and linux. but first i need a system to put each of these OS's on what i would like to know what is the system requirements for Solaris and linux. i will be building the systems my self. they will all intel based, it is all i have parts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cloudy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System requirements

I am concidering setting up a server for a web page and I am clueless as to system requirements. Could someone tell me the requirement for installing unix from a hardware perscective. Is it installed with no other OS on the computer. A mini primart would be greatly appreciated !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Expiditer
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware Requirements

Can someone please help me with the following question. I am trying to find out what the minimum hardware requirements are for a Unix OS, the vendor does not matter. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goodrics
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware Requirements

Whats the hardware requirementes to Unix? (not linux, bds, etc) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maxgilcosta
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 on SPARC & x64/x86 hardware requirements

Hi folks Doing practice certification questions but the answers to this question appear different everywhere I look? Is it also seems to be dependent on the S10 update version using at the moment in the market place? If the book was written over year back, then I suppose the hardware... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: angusyoung
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

squid hardware requirements

Hello, how can I determine the required hardware for squid server if this server will serve around 100,000 users?? Thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mm00123
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Which company's hardware is more stable, in case of IBM (AIX), HP (HPUX) & Sun (Solaris)

Hi guru I want to know which company's hardware is more stable means in term of H/W faults or replacement, in case of IBM (AIX), HP (HPUX) & SUN MICROSYSTEM (Solaris) & which order also, if we go through more stable to less stable system. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 system requirements???

Hi guys, I have been using Solaris 10 virtually since a couple of weeks under VirtualBox. Now I want to run it on hardware as it doesn't seem to work well under VirtualBox, atleast to my knowledge. I have another system which I intend to run Solaris on, and it is as under. Processor:- Intel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies

9. Debian

install hardware requirements

Does any one have some words on this ' microprocessor '* and if there should be any attempt to install Debian Linux into it. Thank you I have looked at this page: 2.1.*Supported Hardware 2.1 Supported Hardware Chapter 2. System Requirements and crossed check many times and do not see any... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cowLips
4 Replies
FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)							 1						     FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)

fann_train_on_data - Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_train_on_data (resource $ann, resource $data, int $max_epochs, int $epochs_between_reports, float $desired_error) DESCRIPTION
Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time. This training uses the training algorithm chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm(3) and the parameters set for these training algorithms. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. o $max_epochs - The maximum number of epochs the training should continue o $epochs_between_reports - The number of epochs between calling a callback function. A value of zero means that user function is not called. o $desired_error - The desired fann_get_MSE(3) or fann_get_bit_fail(3), depending on the stop function chosen by fann_set_train_stop_function(3) RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_file(3), fann_train_epoch(3), fann_get_bit_fail(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_set_train_stop_function(3), fann_set_training_algo- rithm(3), fann_set_callback(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)