Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install Fibre Card AIX 5.3
Operating Systems AIX Install Fibre Card AIX 5.3 Post 302290170 by agiland on Sunday 22nd of February 2009 06:36:27 AM
Old 02-22-2009
san configuration

dear friend,
can u send the SAN configuration .......................

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X Server on AIX w/o video card

Hi there, I'm a newbie so please be patient. I wanted to know if it was possible to run X server on a box w/o a video card. The reason I want to do this is I'd like to have a CDE session from sun workstation into the AIX box. Please let me know if this is feasible. Thanks for your time. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blah00000
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to install the Network Card

Hi, After I installed Solaris 10 in the Intel platform (chipset 865*) network card was not detected, were shall I get this driver? iam new to Solaris. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pravin_2929
2 Replies

3. Debian

Kernel source not found. (can't install network card drivers)

I've had no luck with help on linuxquestions so I figured I'd try here. I'm using debian etch. The problem is that I can not install my network card because it says: Makefile:62: *** Linux kernel source not found. Stop. I have the kernel-headers installed. I've looked all over the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Virtuality
9 Replies

4. AIX

Fibre channel drivers on RS/6000 aix 5L

Want to configure IBM raid strorage but the aix 5L cds do not have the drivers for the fibre channels. The machine is RS/6000. I have gone to IBM downlaodable sites but i can't find the drivers? help pliz:mad: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zim-Aix-Guru
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Install Solaris 10 with an internal StorageTek SAS HBA Raid card

Hi all i would like to ask some suggests about my next job! I have to install a new Sun Netra T5220, with an additional internal StorageTek SAS HBA Raid. The problem come in if every disk is now controlled by the HBA, how can I install the OS? No disk is being detected by the OS. SAS card... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kakabobo
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install a network card

Hey guys, Sorry, this question might look stupid but I have no idea how to install a network card. My server is a Dell PowerEdge T105 with Debian 5.0 Lenny. My network card is a Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5722 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express. I've plugged the card innside my server and I can see... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
2 Replies

7. War Stories

How not to install fibre links between data centres!

Hi Folks, A couple of years ago we had to replace the core switches between two of our data centres, a simple task for the most part - these new switches would be state of the art Cisco Catalyst units. The link between the two sites was a dark fibre, with 8Gb bandwidth running full duplex... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
9 Replies

8. AIX

AIX - Fibre Adapter and IBM Storage

Hello, Just a quick question Usually from a PSERIES if you want to connect to IBM SAN Storage you connect the IBM SAN Storage through a SAN Switch something like this --- however my question Can you connect from Pseries directly to San Storage without SAN Switch what would be... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
8 Replies

9. AIX

[ASK] - AIX Fibre Channel behavior

Hello all, Let me introduce about the context and my environment. We have an AIX 6.1 system, it has 4 FC channels / > lsdev -Cc adapter | grep fcs fcs0 Available 23-T1 Virtual Fibre Channel Client Adapter fcs1 Available 23-T1 Virtual Fibre Channel Client Adapter fcs2 Available 23-T1... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
14 Replies
purple-remote(1)						   User Commands						  purple-remote(1)

NAME
purple-remote - Send remote commands to Pidgin/Finch SYNOPSIS
purple-remote [-command1] [-command2] [-...] DESCRIPTION
Send remote commands to Purple. This program uses DBus to communicate with Pidgin/Finch. OPTIONS
Each command is of one of the three types: [protocol:]commandname?param1=value1=value2&... FunctionName?param1=value1=value2&... FunctionName(value1,value2,...) The second and third form are provided for completeness but their use is not recommended; use purple-send or purple-send-async instead. The second form uses introspection to find out the parameter names and their types, therefore it is rather slow. Here are some examples: jabber:goim?screenname=testone@localhost=hi jabber:gochat?room=TestRoom=conference.localhost jabber:getinfo?screenname=testone@localhost jabber:addbuddy?screenname=my friend setstatus?status=away=don't disturb quit PurpleAccountsFindConnected?name==prpl-jabber PurpleAccountFindConnected(,prpl-jabber) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-cd | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), purple-url-handler(1), attributes(5) purple-remote Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-remote(1)