Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Having a bit of trouble logging in. Post 302290100 by Perderabo on Saturday 21st of February 2009 09:18:25 PM
Old 02-21-2009
I don't understand. How could you post this if you can't see the web page?

But anyway... try removing all cookies for the site. That is a trick that sometimes works with mysterious problems at any site.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Trouble logging in with username and password

I have a RHEL 5 server that I can log into with an LDAP account hosted on a server running Sun DSEE 6.3 with an ssh key pair but not with my username and password. When I try to login to the console I am given the "login incorrect" message as if I fat fingered my password. Other users with... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilikecows
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Trouble logging in

We had a requirement to upgrade to Solaris 10 update 10. This was done to impose new password restrictions. So if I am logged into a machine with the new Solaris, the shadow file looks like this: user:BnkEzDH.TQR2c:15734:7:60::35:: If I change the password: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brownwrap
3 Replies

5. Linux

Syslog not logging successful logging while unlocking server's console

When unlocking a Linux server's console there's no event indicating successful logging Is there a way I can fix this ? I have the following in my rsyslog.conf auth.info /var/log/secure authpriv.info /var/log/secure (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: walterthered
1 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
XmDropSiteRegister(library call)										  XmDropSiteRegister(library call)

NAME
XmDropSiteRegister -- A Drag and Drop function that identifies a drop site and assigns resources that specify its behavior SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/DragDrop.h> void XmDropSiteRegister( Widget widget, ArgList arglist, Cardinal argcount); DESCRIPTION
XmDropSiteRegister identifies the specified widget or gadget as a drop site and sets resource values that define the drop site's behavior. The routine assigns default values to any resources that are not specified in the argument list. The toolkit generates a warning message if a drop site is registered with XmNdropSiteActivity set to XmDROP_SITE_ACTIVE and the XmNdropProc resource is NULL. If the drop site is a descendant of a widget that is registered as a drop site, the XmNdropSiteType resource of the ancestor drop site must be specified as XmDROP_SITE_COMPOSITE. The ancestor must be registered before the descendant. The drop site is stacked above all other sib- ling drop sites already registered. widget Specifies the ID of the widget to be registered. arglist Specifies the argument list. argcount Specifies the number of attribute/value pairs in the argument list (arglist). For a complete definition of DropSite and its associated resources, see XmDropSite(3). RELATED
XmDisplay(3), XmDropSite(3), XmDropSiteEndUpdate(3), XmDropSiteStartUpdate(3), XmDropSiteUpdate(3), XmDropSiteUnregister(3), and XmScreen(3). XmDropSiteRegister(library call)