Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Having a bit of trouble logging in. Post 302290100 by Perderabo on Saturday 21st of February 2009 09:18:25 PM
Old 02-21-2009
I don't understand. How could you post this if you can't see the web page?

But anyway... try removing all cookies for the site. That is a trick that sometimes works with mysterious problems at any site.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Trouble logging in with username and password

I have a RHEL 5 server that I can log into with an LDAP account hosted on a server running Sun DSEE 6.3 with an ssh key pair but not with my username and password. When I try to login to the console I am given the "login incorrect" message as if I fat fingered my password. Other users with... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilikecows
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Trouble logging in

We had a requirement to upgrade to Solaris 10 update 10. This was done to impose new password restrictions. So if I am logged into a machine with the new Solaris, the shadow file looks like this: user:BnkEzDH.TQR2c:15734:7:60::35:: If I change the password: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brownwrap
3 Replies

5. Linux

Syslog not logging successful logging while unlocking server's console

When unlocking a Linux server's console there's no event indicating successful logging Is there a way I can fix this ? I have the following in my rsyslog.conf auth.info /var/log/secure authpriv.info /var/log/secure (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: walterthered
1 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
SEND-UUCP(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      SEND-UUCP(8)

NAME
send-nntp, send-ihave - send Usenet articles to remote site SYNOPSIS
send-nntp [ -d ] sitename:hostname | sitename [ sitename:hostname | sitename .. ] send-ihave [ -d ] sitename:hostname | sitename [ sitename:hostname | sitename .. ] DESCRIPTION
The send-* utilities are scripts that process the batch files written by innd(8) to send Usenet articles to a remote NNTP site. The sites to be fed may be specified by giving sitename hostname pairs on the command line. The sitename is the label the site has in the newsfeeds file, the hostname is the real hostname of the remote site, a FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name). Normally, the sitename and the hostname are the same, and as such don't have to be specified as sitename:hostname pairs but just as a sitename. send-nntp starts an innxmit to send the articles to the remote site. send-ihave encapsulates the articles in an ihave control message and uses inews to send the articles to a to.sitename pseudo-group. Using send-ihave is discouraged, nobody uses it anymore and even the author of this manpage is unsure as to how it actually works or used to work. send-* expect that the batchfile for a site is named <pathoutgoing in inn.conf>/sitename. To prevent batchfile corruption, shlock(1) is used to ``lock'' these files. OPTIONS
-d The ``-d'' flag causes nntpsend to send output to stdout rather than the log file <pathlog in inn.conf>/<program-name>.log. NOTES
You should probably not use send-nntp, but innfeed, or if that is not possible, nntpsend. The usual flags for a batch file for send-nntp are ``Tf,Wfm''. SEE ALSO
newsfeeds(5), nntpsend(8) SEND-UUCP(8)