Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vgchgid missed one disk
Operating Systems HP-UX vgchgid missed one disk Post 302288722 by candlejack on Tuesday 17th of February 2009 09:24:06 PM
Old 02-17-2009
Someone gave you an answer here: IT Resource Center forums - vgchgid missed one disk

For the benefit of other forum members, did that work for you?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

asked question about script before missed ansewr..

linux fedora core2 :) i am trying to write a script to clear, date, pwd and tty a linux termnal or konsole.. when I test the tty against $0 i am, getting a premission denied on the terminal that I am trying to printf to.. I tried using an awk command, test condition, an if then fi clause, but... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
6 Replies

2. Solaris

( VxVM ) How to add the removed disk back to previous disk group

Previously , i remove the disk by #vxdg -g testdg -k rmdisk testdg02 But i got error when i -k adddisk bash-2.03# vxdisk list DEVICE TYPE DISK GROUP STATUS c0t0d0s2 auto:none - - online invalid c0t1d0s2 auto:none ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: waibabe
1 Replies

3. Linux

Apache folder missed

Hi, I am confused on apache service. Please advice me There is no apache directory in my linux box. Even I cant find out httpd.conf file also. But If browse my Hostname in Internet Explor, I can able to apache service there. Please How it is working .. This file is available in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find missed numbers

I have a file as follows: 1 3 7 12 78 ... 999998 1000000 I want to find out all numbers not in the file above and put into another file like 2 4 5 6 8 9 10 (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: dtdt
13 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED message displayed following disk replacement

Hello, On 4/20/2018, we performed a disk replacement on our IBM 8202 P7 server. After the disk was rebuilt, the SAS Disk Array sissas0 showed a status of degraded. However, the pdisks in the array all show a status of active. We did see a message in errpt. DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terrya
1 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)