Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris x11vnc & tightvnc Expertise Required ! Post 302287560 by peter.senna on Saturday 14th of February 2009 07:27:38 AM
Old 02-14-2009
Hi fawqati,

Chek out x11vnc bins, there a binary files of x11vnc for Solaris.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regexpr expertise required

Any experts on regular expressions out there, can you help me rationalise this? In this post: - https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/121977-writing-algorithm-recode-data-points-2.html I use the code: - tmp = $1 ; gsub(/00/, ".") ; $1 = tmp tmp = $1 ;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Services Start & stop scripts--help required

Dear All, Pls find my scripts for Agent services strat & stop. EAMSROOT=/opt/panaces export EAMSROOT cd $EAMSROOT nohup ./OracleAgent.sh start & nohup ./PFRAgent.sh start & nohup ./PFR.sh start & nohup ./SolarisOSAgent.sh start & exit 0 EAMSROOT=/opt/panaces export EAMSROOT cd... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: starnaresh
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need expertise on awk

Hi everyone. I need some help on how to fix this. I am getting positive result using the log file below and this command awk -v t="06:10:22.211" -F'|' -v main=" RBL: " -v trig="BIOS-INFO" '$2 ~ t && $7 ~ main { first = $0; getline; } first && $7 ~ trig { printf "%s\n", first; exit }' log ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwiggler
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to sort a file using awk & sed to get required output

Hi All, Need Suggestion, Want to sort a file using awk & sed to get required, output as below, such that each LUN shows correct WWPN and FA port Numbers correctly: Required output: 01FB 10000000c97843a2 8C 0 01FB 10000000c96fb279 9C 0 22AF 10000000c97843a2 8C 0 22AF 10000000c975adbd ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: aix_admin_007
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Expertise advice required <<URGENT>>

:eek:i hav a shell script in my linux server, i want to execute it everyday once automatically without using cron tabs as i dont hav permission to create one. So wht sld i do??:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jay Thakkar
1 Replies
HISTO(1)						      General Commands Manual							  HISTO(1)

NAME
histo - compute 1-dimensional histogram of N data columns SYNOPSIS
histo [-c][-p] xmin xmax nbins histo [-c][-p] imin imax DESCRIPTION
Histo bins columnular data on the standard input between the given minimum and maximum values. If three command line arguments are given, the third is taken as the number of data bins between the first two real numbers. If only two arguments are given, they are both assumed to be integers, and the number of data bins will be equal to their difference plus one. The bins are always of equal size. The output is N+1 columns of data (for N columns input), where the first column is the centroid of each division, and each row corresponds to the frequencies for each column around that value. If the -c option is present, then histo computes the cumulative histogram for each column instead of the straight frequencies. The upper value of each bin is printed also instead of the centroid. This may be useful in computing percentiles, for example. Values below the minimum specified are still counted in the cumulative total. The -p option tells histo to report the percentage of the total number of input lines rather than the absolute counts. In the case of a cumulative total, this yields the percentile values directly. Values above the maximum are counted as well as values below in this case. All input data is interpreted as real values, and columns must be white-space separated. If any value is less than the minimum or greater than the maximum, it will be ignored unless the -c option is specified. EXAMPLE
To count data values between -1 and 1 in 50 bins: histo -1 1 50 < input.dat To count frequencies of integers between 0 and 255: histo 0 255 < input.dat AUTHOR
Greg Ward SEE ALSO
cnt(1), neaten(1), rcalc(1), rlam(1), tabfunc(1), total(1) RADIANCE
9/6/96 HISTO(1)