Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: screen - termcap problem
Operating Systems HP-UX screen - termcap problem Post 302287218 by chesti on Friday 13th of February 2009 03:42:53 AM
Old 02-13-2009
I dont see nothing unussual here:

bash-3.2# ldd -v /usr/local/bin/screen

find library=libncurses.so; required by /usr/local/bin/screen
libncurses.so => /usr/local/lib/hpux32/libncurses.so

find library=libelf.so.1; required by /usr/local/bin/screen
libelf.so.1 => /usr/lib/hpux32/libelf.so.1

find library=libc.so.1; required by /usr/local/bin/screen
libc.so.1 => /usr/lib/hpux32/libc.so.1

find library=libdl.so.1; required by /usr/lib/hpux32/libc.so.1
libdl.so.1 => /usr/lib/hpux32/libdl.so.1
bash-3.2#

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

screen problem

Hi Can anyone help with the following problem. I have an ultra 5 box running SunOS 5.6, since a reboot last week the following error message has appeared on the servers screen resulting in no one being able to login to the box direct: - INT: Command is respawning too rapidly. check for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superuser
2 Replies

2. Linux

Termcap Definitions

Hi. How do I enter and escape from graphics mode on RedHat Linux to capture escape sequences. I'm trying to edit the system termcap. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cstovall
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

TermCap Error w/Anzio SSH

I have a sco unix 5.0.7 unix box with open SSH and have Soft Talk floor software I use on it. http://www.floorsoftware.com/index2.html I use Anzio 15u full Terminal with SSH to remotely connect. I connect fine and get to the Soft Talk Menu. I choose Pricing ok, then proceed to the next menu to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PCTECH
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Termcap

Hi all! What is the TERMCAP variable? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aitor314
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

no entry in termcap for 'hp'

Hello, I have one application (top) for Solaris that exits with error "no entry in termcap for 'hp'". What can I do with system to fix it? Is it access problem to termcap file or real corruption inside the file since I know that HP is defined in termcap? ... or changes to environment... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogogo
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

screen lock problem

hi friends i have a small problem,in my redhat enterprise linux system screen lock is not working if i click screen lock no action takes place... so is there any solution to fix this problem or any alternate method available please let me know.... waiting for replys....... thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ncurses function key problem - termcap ??

My ncurses program has been displaying "OP" (junk) on pressing F1 (instead of catching it). I have finally discovered that it runs fine (traps F1) when run under screen (program), but not in my login terminal (xterm-color) I did a check of "Set" and "env" under screen, there is a "TERMCAP"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sentinel
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Scigraphica-termcap installation

Hi all, I am trying to install Scigraphica on Ubuntu 8.10 and Termcap needs to be installed. I cannot find or install Termcap by Synaptic package manager (sudo apt-get install does not work either). I found in some forums that Termcap is not available for Ubuntu 8.10, and ncurses-dev was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
0 Replies

9. AIX

AIX 7.1 screen problem

I am certain I have seen a thread for this somewhere but cannot remember where. The problem is for example when in smitty when all fields have been populated and return has been selected the screen clears and then returns with corruption. Also when using the more pipe once the end is reached or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Problem with screen lock

I'm having a weird problem with a RHEL6 workstation. When the screen lock is activated manually the system will lock and the screens will go blank. Once I try to unlock the system, the monitor will just flicker and won't respond. I tried the combination CTRL, ALT, Backspace and it did not work,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
4 Replies
lint(1B)                                             SunOS/BSD Compatibility Package Commands                                             lint(1B)

NAME
lint - C program verifier SYNOPSIS
/usr/ucb/lint [options] DESCRIPTION
/usr/ucb/lint is the interface to the BSD Compatibility Package C program verifier. It is a script that looks for the link /usr/ccs/bin/ucblint to the C program verifier. /usr/ccs/bin/ucblint is available only with the SPROcc package, whose default location is /opt/SUNWspro. /usr/ucb/lint is identical to /usr/ccs/bin/ucblint, except that BSD headers are used and BSD libraries are linked before base libraries. The /opt/SUNWspro/man/man1/lint.1 man page is available only with the SPROcc package. OPTIONS
/usr/ucb/lint accepts the same options as /usr/ccs/bin/ucblint, with the following exceptions: -Idir Search dir for included files whose names do not begin with a slash (/) prior to searching the usual directories. The directories for multiple -I options are searched in the order specified. The preprocessor first searches for #include files in the directory containing sourcefile, and then in directories named with -I options (if any), then /usr/ucbinclude, and finally, in /usr/include. -Ldir Add dir to the list of directories searched for libraries by /usr/ccs/bin/ucblint. This option is passed to /usr/ccs/bin/ld. Directories specified with this option are searched before /usr/ucblib and /usr/lib. -Y P, dir Change the default directory used for finding libraries. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. >0 An error occurred. FILES
/usr/lint/bin/ld link editor /usr/lib/libc C library /usr/ucbinclude BSD Compatibility directory for header files /usr/ucblib BSD Compatibility directory for libraries /usr/ucblib/libucb BSD Compatibility C library /usr/lib/libsocket library containing socket routines /usr/lib/libnsl library containing network functions /usr/lib/libelf library containing routines to process ELF object files /usr/lib/libaio library containing asynchronous I/O routines ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscpu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ld(1), a.out(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 1 Feb 1995 lint(1B)