Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Processor and processor core
Operating Systems AIX Processor and processor core Post 302287071 by raba on Thursday 12th of February 2009 04:31:22 PM
Old 02-12-2009
hi,
a Power 520 is available with 1 or 2 or 4 cores of each 4.2 GHz. (so max. 4 cores operating at 4.2 GHz each)
(IBM Power 520 Express specification summary)

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get Processor Id

Hi Everyone I am new to unix. I ahve few quries that i would like to post. Is there any way by which i get the unique processor Id. Actually i am unable to find any logic and method to get access to Processor Id. Is it possible to get it. I read it on Intel site that the new processor do no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atul.saxena
1 Replies

2. AIX

LPAR processor/virtual processor settings

Question is on setting of Physical and Virtual processors for LPARs to make proper use of virtualization capabilities. Environment is a 8-way p570 with 4 LPARs. lparVIO1 and lparVIO2: AIX 5300-04-01 Mode/Type= Shared-SMT/Capped Minimum Processors= 0.10 Desired Processors= 0.50 Maximum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guttew
1 Replies

3. Linux

linux for dual core processor

hi all I bought a new MSI motherboard and intel dual core processor . i have currently installed fedora core 3 for which audio is not detected . can u tell me which version of fedora core will support as i have tried with fedora core 6 which gets installed but gives a error while... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nageshrk
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

finding no of core in processor

Hi, what is command to find out no of core per procssor? Regards, Manoj (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
4 Replies

5. Linux Benchmarks

AMD Phenom(tm) 9950 Quad-Core Processor, Ram: 3.6 GB, Foxconn 7da-s and Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64

CPU/Speed: AMD Phenom(tm) 9950 Quad-Core Processor Ram: 3.6 GB Motherboard: Foxconn 7da-s Bus: Cache: Controller: Disk: Load: Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64 Kernel ELF?: pgms: ============================================================== BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: migracho
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

how can i know this processor quad or dual core ?

hi every body i want to know if i have server with hp-ux os if i did "machinfo" i will see no of cpu = for example 16 how can i know this is dual or quad core . thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

m4 processor (how to use)

hi, what plugins i need to install to run m4 processor in bash shell. Also, what is the file extension for m4 processor ( like .cc in c ). Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Learnerabc
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help for processor

hello Admins, how to find number of processor in unix machine. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vipinkumarr89
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)