Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Quota threshold
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Quota threshold Post 302286392 by Taranjeet Singh on Wednesday 11th of February 2009 02:28:30 AM
Old 02-11-2009
QUOTA threshold

Hi,

I didn't understand your solution for the problem.

Kindly be a bit more comprehensive...

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

apache threshold

Hi folks, how can i check apache threshold values via shell scripting and what factors need to check via shell scripting process or number of users or what. pls do advice me. Thanks, Bash (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Check Quota of the Environment and mail the user if the threshold increases.

Hi All,I wish to check the quota of the system and if it increases the threshold value,I need that a mail is shot to the environment user informing hi/her about the same.I know it can be done using cron jobs and warnquota command but I am unable to implement it as I am not acquianted with both... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Taranjeet Singh
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check Quota of the Environment and mail the user if the threshold increases.

Hi All, I wish to check the quota of the system and if it increases the threshold value,I need that a mail is shot to the environment user informing hi/her about the same. I know it can be done using cron jobs and warnquota command but I am unable to implement it as I am not acquianted with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Taranjeet Singh
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to lessen the threshold of diskusgae %

Hi experts, I found- $ tail -f /var/adm/messages .... .... Jan 17 05:16:31 server01b last message repeated 6 times Jan 17 05:17:05 server01c ufs: NOTICE: alloc: /var/fileserver:file system full but I checked with df -k and found /var/fileserver is only 49% is used. It means... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Load Average threshold

What should be the threshold for load average of a quad core processor? What constitutes "good" and "bad" load average values? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

threshold

Hi, I have a table with 14 columns. How can I filter the columns 2-14, so that I get only those rows back in which the data values are >= 6 in 5 or more columns. :confused: E.g. A 6 6 3 6 7 8 B 1 2 3 4 5 5 C 2 2 2 6 7 8 Here I should only get back the row A. I would like to work from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: danieladna
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Rootvol above threshold

Hi there, Root filesystem is above threshold, I have search and cleared unwanted files which are filling up space. But the root fs is still above threshold. I don't know about veritas volume management. Can anyone show me how to solve this. Du shows /proc is occupying a lot of space. Most of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundar63
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Diff two files with threshold value

i have two big file which have thousand of line. i have to sort on two key fields then diff the file. if the interger value of one of the column is less then or greater then 1 it should ignore it. for example File1 abc|7000|jhon|2.3 xyz|9000|sam|6.7 pqr|8000|kapi|4.6 File2... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nishi2011
11 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threshold for swap memory

hi guys the monitoring team is using a tool for monitoring linux boxes and they set an alarm for swap memory to 10%(critical) I really has no idea when swap memory usage is high.... Can someone recommend me a threshold for this? when is warning or critical and this parameters can affect... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
3 Replies
XChangePointerControl(3X11)					  XLIB FUNCTIONS				       XChangePointerControl(3X11)

NAME
XChangePointerControl, XGetPointerControl - control pointer SYNTAX
XChangePointerControl(display, do_accel, do_threshold, accel_numerator, accel_denominator, threshold) Display *display; Bool do_accel, do_threshold; int accel_numerator, accel_denominator; int threshold; XGetPointerControl(display, accel_numerator_return, accel_denominator_return, threshold_return) Display *display; int *accel_numerator_return, *accel_denominator_return; int *threshold_return; ARGUMENTS
accel_denominator Specifies the denominator for the acceleration multiplier. accel_denominator_return Returns the denominator for the acceleration multiplier. accel_numerator Specifies the numerator for the acceleration multiplier. accel_numerator_return Returns the numerator for the acceleration multiplier. display Specifies the connection to the X server. do_accel Specifies a Boolean value that controls whether the values for the accel_numerator or accel_denominator are used. do_threshold Specifies a Boolean value that controls whether the value for the threshold is used. threshold Specifies the acceleration threshold. threshold_return Returns the acceleration threshold. DESCRIPTION
The XChangePointerControl function defines how the pointing device moves. The acceleration, expressed as a fraction, is a multiplier for movement. For example, specifying 3/1 means the pointer moves three times as fast as normal. The fraction may be rounded arbitrarily by the X server. Acceleration only takes effect if the pointer moves more than threshold pixels at once and only applies to the amount beyond the value in the threshold argument. Setting a value to -1 restores the default. The values of the do_accel and do_threshold arguments must be True for the pointer values to be set, or the parameters are unchanged. Negative values (other than -1) generate a BadValue error, as does a zero value for the accel_denominator argument. XChangePointerControl can generate a BadValue error. The XGetPointerControl function returns the pointer's current acceleration multiplier and acceleration threshold. DIAGNOSTICS
BadValue Some numeric value falls outside the range of values accepted by the request. Unless a specific range is specified for an argu- ment, the full range defined by the argument's type is accepted. Any argument defined as a set of alternatives can generate this error. SEE ALSO
Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 Release 6.6 XChangePointerControl(3X11)