Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Blocking HTTP tunnel in squid proxy 2.5 Post 302286380 by vishwanathhcl on Wednesday 11th of February 2009 01:35:10 AM
Old 02-11-2009
Blocking HTTP tunnel in squid proxy 2.5

Does any one know how to block HTTP Tunnel in squid proxy server.

Pls reply

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

squid proxy and apache servers

hi. pardon my noob question id just like to have a quick answer. i am planning to install a jabber webclient and a jabber server in our apache server. my boss said this wouldnt work because squid filters port 5222 connections (jabber). i told him we can simply 'unfilter' the port then but he said... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcpascual
0 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Blocking File Uploads with Squid

Dear All I want to block email attachments upload on internet through different mail servers. My requirement is that no user can send email attachments on yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc. I have RHEL-5 and squid 2.7. I have applied the undermentioned ACL but it in vain ACL is acl fileupload... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: surfer24
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Setup a Reverse Proxy on Squid

Hi all, The scenario is: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7990/1234z.jpg - With: + 192.168.100.0/24 : internet link (simulation) + Multiple Websites are hosting in local. + Complete DNS configuration. + OS: CentOS 5 - Requirements: Configure Squid Proxy as... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kidzer0
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

SQUID Proxy server configuration

Can any one direct me to the resources where I can find in-depth instructions on Squid Proxy server and its configuration? Thanks in advance.:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: admin_xor
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Blocking sites with squid

Hi i have created a proxy with squid and i need to block all domains of yahoo let's say . i have to configure squid.conf but idk how.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g0dlik3
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

http over ssh tunnel using multiple hops

Hello, I got an application on a linux server that I would like to access using https and a URL. I would like to create a ssh tunnel. But, let's say the app is on box C, but box C can only be accessed through box B, that can be accessed only through box A. I would like to create the ssh tunnel... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
0 Replies
corkscrew(1)							    Networking							      corkscrew(1)

NAME
corkscrew - Tunnel TCP connections through HTTP proxies SYNOPSIS
corkscrew PROXY PROXYPORT TARGETHOST TARGETPORT [AUTH_FILE] DESCRIPTION
corkscrew is a simple tool to tunnel TCP connections through an HTTP proxy supporting the CONNECT method. It reads stdin and writes to std- out during the connection, just like netcat. It can be used for instance to connect to an SSH server running on a remote 443 port through a strict HTTPS proxy. PROXY The name of the host running the HTTP proxy. PROXYPORT The port on which to connect on the proxy. TARGET The host to reach through the proxy. TARGETPORT The port to connect to on the target host. AUTH_ FILE The auth file is made of one single line containing your username and password in the form username:password OPTIONS
None. EXAMPLES
The common usage of corkscrew is to put the following line in ~/.ssh/ssh_config: ProxyCommand corkscrew proxy proxyport %h %p [<path to auth_file>] This will let the ssh connection go through the proxy with the help of corkscrew. ENVIRONMENT
None. FILES
None. SEE ALSO
ssh_config(5) AUTHORS
Program was written by Pat Padgett <agroman@agroman.net>. This manual page was written by Laurent Fousse <laurent@komite.net> for the Debian GNU system (but may be used by others). Updated by Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net>. Released under license GNU GPL version 2 or (at your option) any later version. For more information about license, visit <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>. corkscrew 2012-03-26 corkscrew(1)