Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Can you tell me what this means? Post 302286040 by Neo on Tuesday 10th of February 2009 07:26:39 AM
Old 02-10-2009
Yes, homework.

Closed.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what it means?

I have a command called cd $HDRROOT/release/tools/cfg My query is what it means? tHat is.... $HDRROOT part is not clear. If I put this command it says path not found.... I doubt that $HDRROOT is trying to mean smething I am not clear of. PL help......... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rraajjiibb
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can anyone tell me what this means..???

I found a file in my base folder width the name replace.sh and width the text string. sed -i "s/$1/$2/g" `grep -ir $1 ./*|grep -v '.svn'|cut -d: -f1` Wat does it mean and what does it do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samarn
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

$$ means?

hey, what's $$varname in a script? I used to see $varname only. search on google didn't help. thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patiobarbecue
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

what does $#,$* means

:) Hi, In some script i got these regular expression like , n=$# and for i in $* can anybody let me know, what does it means (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: deb.simply
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What means %U

I can not find out what the %U means in the following command: ooffice -calc %U (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: borobudur
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

!! what is this means

I have a script like select * from table !! what those exclamation marks mean (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasuarjula
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

What does . means?

Hi, I have seen in some ksh script, that we are executing shell scripts inside other shell script as . variable.sh What is . here? Their is space between . and variabloe. And why we are not executing it like ./variable.sh? I know that . signifies current directory , but what its... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jatanig
2 Replies

8. Programming

What does it means?

#define abc '\xE8' (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamlesh33
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

What is $(NF) means?

HI what does the $(NF) means. here i want to understand the working. what i know is that in awk NF argument will tell number of column in a file i have below file alpha a beta b if i use command cat kv | paste - - | awk '{print $1," "$2 "------>"$(NF)}' i get the o/p as alpha ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
3 Replies
libssh2_channel_get_exit_signal(3)				  libssh2 manual				libssh2_channel_get_exit_signal(3)

NAME
libssh2_channel_get_exit_signal - get the remote exit signal SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> int libssh2_channel_get_exit_signal(LIBSSH2_CHANNEL *channel, char **exitsignal, size_t *exitsignal_len, char **errmsg, size_t *errmsg_len, char **langtag, size_t *langtag_len); DESCRIPTION
channel - Closed channel stream to retrieve exit signal from. exitsignal - If not NULL, is populated by reference with the exit signal (without leading "SIG"). Note that the string is stored in a newly allocated buffer. If the remote program exited cleanly, the referenced string pointer will be set to NULL. exitsignal_len - If not NULL, is populated by reference with the length of exitsignal. errmsg - If not NULL, is populated by reference with the error message (if provided by remote server, if not it will be set to NULL). Note that the string is stored in a newly allocated buffer. errmsg_len - If not NULL, is populated by reference with the length of errmsg. langtag - If not NULL, is populated by reference with the language tag (if provided by remote server, if not it will be set to NULL). Note that the string is stored in a newly allocated buffer. langtag_len - If not NULL, is populated by reference with the length of langtag. RETURN VALUE
Numeric error code corresponding to the the Error Code constants. libssh2 1.2.8 4 Oct 2010 libssh2_channel_get_exit_signal(3)