Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Graph generation
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Graph generation Post 302284270 by wadhwa.pooja on Thursday 5th of February 2009 06:42:38 AM
Old 02-05-2009
Question Graph generation

How can I generate graphs using perl in unix solaris environment?
Please suggest.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Performance graph

Guru's I need to develop a graph which shows the CPU, memory and swap space utilization in a single graph against time I know of NMON but I am not able to make a single graph out of it. Does anyone know of any script or tool for data sampling and developing graph? Thanks in advance ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl with Excel Graph

Hi Everyone, Would like to know some hints where should I look for, if I want to do the perl with excel graph staff, i read some people say can use GD:Graph, would please give me some guide on where should I search for, which keyword should I put into google to search. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

RRD graph explain

Hi all, I have a graph sent from customer. And i just know this is created using rrdtool after search the web. Based on this graph, 1. I read that it can be set, but is it possible to know what is the time step for each point in this graph? is it 5 minutes or something? 2. Let says it is 5... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonSurya
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

FS Growth Graph

It's been a while since i've been here.. and hopefully you can help me. I have created a script to get the filesystem utilization. Now i want to create a growth graph, which would show how much kb we increase per day. Here's the data 03-02-2010 00:00:00: /dev/md/dsk/d30 46473377 7355320... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Plotting a graph using Perl

Dear all, I have a hash in my data file and I'd like to output the data contained within as a graph (can be lines or histogram form) but I dont know how to do this with Perl. Can somone suggest how I can have a graph with Keys of the hash being on the X-axis and the Values for the keys plotted on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pawannoel
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to generate graph in unix?

Hi Friends, I need to generate a graph in on the basis of data available in csv file in unix. Please let me know how to generate the graph. Thanks Mayank (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayank2211
4 Replies

7. Programming

Graph in java

Hello, Please how can represent this graph in java ? i have to apply an algorithm on this graphe, the first instruction of the algorithm is to verify if the three last vertices are dependent or not ? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create an 'uptime' graph?

Hi, Can someone advise how to create an uptime graph? I want to create one for an Oracle database to be able to show how long it's been up for. UNIX SA dont't want to install any database plugin that I can use. I am just looking for something 'simple' similar to Nagios/Cacti. Not sure what... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
3 Replies
Graph::Writer::daVinci(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Graph::Writer::daVinci(3pm)

NAME
Graph::Writer::daVinci - write out directed graph in daVinci format SYNOPSIS
use Graph; use Graph::Writer::daVinci; $graph = Graph->new(); # add edges and nodes to the graph $writer = Graph::Writer::daVinci->new(); $writer->write_graph($graph, 'mygraph.davinci'); DESCRIPTION
Graph::Writer::daVinci is a class for writing out a directed graph in the file format used by the daVinci tool. The graph must be an instance of the Graph class, which is actually a set of classes developed by Jarkko Hietaniemi. METHODS
new() Constructor - generate a new writer instance. $writer = Graph::Writer::daVinci->new(); This doesn't take any arguments. write_graph() Write a specific graph to a named file: $writer->write_graph($graph, $file); The $file argument can either be a filename, or a filehandle for a previously opened file. SEE ALSO
http://www.b-novative.de/ The home page for the daVinci. Graph Jarkko Hietaniemi's modules for representing directed graphs, available from CPAN under modules/by-module/Graph/ Algorithms in Perl The O'Reilly book which has a chapter on directed graphs, which is based around Jarkko's modules. Graph::Writer The base-class for Graph::Writer::daVinci AUTHOR
Neil Bowers <neil@bowers.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2001-2012, Neil Bowers. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) 2001, Canon Research Centre Europe. All rights reserved. This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-14 Graph::Writer::daVinci(3pm)