Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking EeePC & F5D7230-4 router help Post 302283520 by otheus on Tuesday 3rd of February 2009 12:21:56 PM
Old 02-03-2009
So the PC to the wireless router works fine, correct?

What Operating System (Windows XP, Ubuntu, Asus Linux, etc) is the EeePC using? The Desktop?

In the Belkin English user manual, there is a section on Restoring Factory Default Settings. Have you tried this?

From both the PC or the EeePc, can you "ping 192.168.2.1"?

Have you checked out the eee pc forums? This thread might be of interest to you.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Unix printing to my WinXP works with no router. How can I make it work through my router?

I set up remote printing on a clients Unix server to my Windows XP USB printer. My USB printer is connected directly to my PC (no print server and no network input on printer). With my Win XP PC connected to my cable modem (without the router), i can do lp -dhp842c /etc/hosts and it prints. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmhohne
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Scripting for Router, Switch & FW deviation

Hi, I have written a script for finding deviation for router,switch &fw. It is working fine on linux server. But when I try on sunos 5.10 OS it showing "grep: illegal option -- A". I have used grep -C and grep -A. How it will work on sunos? Help me out please !! (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: GautamSK
12 Replies
jdshelp(1)							   User Commands							jdshelp(1)

NAME
jdshelp - Java Desktop System Help browser SYNOPSIS
jdshelp [URL] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
jdshelp displays the Java Desktop System online Help. If a URL is specified, jdshelp displays the topic referenced by the URL. The URL must be a ghelp URL. If no argument is specified, jdshelp displays the complete online Help. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: URL Uniform Resource Locator, the location of a Help topic. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Displaying the Text Editor Online Help example% jdshelp ghelp://usr/share/gnome/help/gedit/C/gedit.xml EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/jdshelp Executable for Java Desktop System Help browser ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-* | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. yelp(1) NOTES
Written by Laszlo Kovacs, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 29 Oct 2004 jdshelp(1)