Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SDK For cdwriter
Top Forums Programming SDK For cdwriter Post 302283184 by Corona688 on Monday 2nd of February 2009 07:38:36 PM
Old 02-02-2009
You might notice these are UNIX forums, not Windows ones.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

iPhone SDK?

Just need a little help learning to code using the iPhone SDK. HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nintenman
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys-SDK

Hi friends, I am trying to validate the jil file programmatically. I plan to use the SDK provided by Autosys. Is CA provide any interfaces for this? Another thing : What is Jil syntax checker or Jil verifier or Jil validator? Where is it available in autosys? I am using R11 SP2 version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksswamy
0 Replies

3. Solaris

error during the installation SDK 6

Dear Members, this java already install in my machine $ uname -a SunOS maxdmail.com 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc i386 i86pc $ java -version java version "1.5.0_17" Java(TM) Platform, Standard Edition for Business (build 1.5.0_17-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_17-b04,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
1 Replies

4. Web Development

PubNub PHP SDK V4 Issues

Any idea why this fails? Here is a PubNub PHP SDK V4 working code which throws the error: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'use' (T_USE) in ..... According to the PubNub docs, V4 of the PHP SDK support PHP v5.6, so I'm really confused as to why this error. Directly from this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
w2kusers.deny(4)					     Kernel Interfaces Manual						  w2kusers.deny(4)

NAME
w2kusers.deny - Authentication file for Windows 2000 Single Sign On. SYNOPSIS
# Comment account_name DESCRIPTION
The w2kusers.deny is a text file containing a list of user account names. When an account is included in this file, the Windows 2000 Sin- gle Sign-On software verifies only the UNIX authentication for the named account. To add user accounts to the file, use a text editor to enter the user's UNIX account name. The following syntax rules apply to the w2kusers.deny file: Only one user name can be entered on a line. The user name must exactly match a user name in the UNIX /etc/passwd file. Comment lines begin with a pound sign (#). EXAMPLES
The following example shows a typical w2kusers.deny file: # The following file lists account names that are not allowed to use # the Win- dows 2000 authentication information when it is enabled. # Account names must match exactly the user account name in the # /etc/passwd file. # # Syntax: account_1 # . # . # . # account_n # root nobody nobodyV daemon bin uucp uucpa auth cron lp tcb adm ris wnn pop imap Peter Dave Beth Martha FILES
Location of the file. RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: ldapcd(8), lw2ksetup(8) Files: etc/w2kusers.deny(4) Windows 2000 Single Sign-OnInstallation and Administration Guide. delim off delim off w2kusers.deny(4)