Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SDK For cdwriter
Top Forums Programming SDK For cdwriter Post 302283110 by cs05pp2 on Monday 2nd of February 2009 02:53:08 PM
Old 02-02-2009
SDK For cdwriter

I have a problem. I try to write a cd writer program ins c# but I can't find any sdk. Any one who knows?

Thank you in advance Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

iPhone SDK?

Just need a little help learning to code using the iPhone SDK. HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nintenman
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys-SDK

Hi friends, I am trying to validate the jil file programmatically. I plan to use the SDK provided by Autosys. Is CA provide any interfaces for this? Another thing : What is Jil syntax checker or Jil verifier or Jil validator? Where is it available in autosys? I am using R11 SP2 version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksswamy
0 Replies

3. Solaris

error during the installation SDK 6

Dear Members, this java already install in my machine $ uname -a SunOS maxdmail.com 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc i386 i86pc $ java -version java version "1.5.0_17" Java(TM) Platform, Standard Edition for Business (build 1.5.0_17-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_17-b04,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
1 Replies

4. Web Development

PubNub PHP SDK V4 Issues

Any idea why this fails? Here is a PubNub PHP SDK V4 working code which throws the error: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'use' (T_USE) in ..... According to the PubNub docs, V4 of the PHP SDK support PHP v5.6, so I'm really confused as to why this error. Directly from this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
VIEWPHINS(3)						      MBK PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS						      VIEWPHINS(3)

NAME
viewphins - display elements of a phins_list ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mph.h" void viewphins(pt) phins_list *pt; PARAMETER
pt Pointer to the phins to be scaned DESCRIPTION
viewphins scans all the primary elements of the phins_list pointed to by pt, and displays a textual output of the data strcuture contents. Its use is mostly for debugging purposes, and educational ones, since the output is quite verbose, even if very easy to understand. EXAMPLE
#include <stdio.h> #include "mph.h" void view_ins(ptfig) phfig_list *ptfig; { phins_list *ins; for (ins = ptfig->PHINS; ins; ins = ins->NEXT) viewphins(ins); } SEE ALSO
mbk(1), phins(3), viewph(3), viewphfig(3), viewphseg(3), viewphref(3), viewphvia(3), viewphcon(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 VIEWPHINS(3)