Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? My 100th Post. 100x Thank you! Post 302283050 by Neo on Monday 2nd of February 2009 11:24:57 AM
Old 02-02-2009
Thanks for the feedback.

It is great to see this site making such an important contribution for you.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post

I registed yesterday and still not able to post my question. what could be the reason? Pl reply. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ramshree
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i need 100th occurance of a letter in file

Hi to all, I am looking a file in vi editor to get 100th occurance of a latter in that file. Can any one help me in this? Thanks Sathish (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bsathishmca
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
GLDELETETRANSFORMFEE(3G)					  [FIXME: manual]					  GLDELETETRANSFORMFEE(3G)

NAME
glDeleteTransformFeedbacks - delete transform feedback objects C SPECIFICATION
void glDeleteTransformFeedbacks(GLsizei n, const GLuint *ids); PARAMETERS
n Specifies the number of transform feedback objects to delete. ids Specifies an array of names of transform feedback objects to delete. DESCRIPTION
glDeleteTransformFeedbacks deletes the n transform feedback objects whose names are stored in the array ids. Unused names in ids are ignored, as is the name zero. After a transform feedback object is deleted, its name is again unused and it has no contents. If an active transform feedback object is deleted, its name immediately becomes unused, but the underlying object is not deleted until it is no longer active. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BINDING SEE ALSO
glGenTransformFeedbacks(), glBindTransformFeedback(), glIsTransformFeedback(), glBeginTransformFeedback(), glPauseTransformFeedback(), glResumeTransformFeedback(), glEndTransformFeedback() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLDELETETRANSFORMFEE(3G)