Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Network performance problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Network performance problem Post 302282724 by Lazydog on Sunday 1st of February 2009 05:06:14 PM
Old 02-01-2009
What type of cicso switch? What version of code on the cisco switch?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

performance problem

Hello, I have a mail server (sendmail) with SUNOS 5.5.1. Just recently it began to respond very slowly. I used vmstat to check the performance data. Only interupt, system call and CPU context swiching are relatively high. Other statistics are normal, especially CPU utilization are very... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: caoai
5 Replies

2. AIX

Network performance problem between AIX and SUN ethernet gigabit

I am posting this as an FYI. I burned a lot of time on digging for this solution. The problem was performance between newer AIX p series boxes and a sun 4500 with a fiber nic. I tried many misc. solutions but this turned out to fix the issue. My bandwidth benchmark went from around 20MB/sec to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chuckw
1 Replies

3. Linux

Wireless network card performance

I am running FC4: Linux maincomp 2.6.13-1.1532_FC4smp I recently changed the OS from windows XP, and have a feeling that for some reason my wireless network card is slower on Fedora Core 4. The Belkin PCI 802.11b card was automatically detected and configured by FC4 when I installed the OS,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Performance problem

Hi All, There is a virtual user "ecoouk" which logs on to the server and runs some scripts. I want to know how much server performance can I gain if I put off all the scripts run by this user. Please tell me how to analyse how much resources a specific user is using. Regards, Abhishek (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: max29583
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 11.1 Slow Network Performance

I have identical M5000 machines that are needing to transfer very large amounts of data between them. These are fully loaded machines, and I've already checked IO, memory usage, etc... I get poor network performance even when the machines are idle or copying via loopback. The 10 GB NICs are... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
7 Replies

6. AIX

Network performance changes

Hi, Recently I've been doing some performance changes for inter-lpar configs and completing some testing. So far test have been successful and promising but only completed in a dev environment. Here is what I've done created a separated vlan for inter-lpar communications separate from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techy1
1 Replies