Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to load module
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to load module Post 302282650 by sbn on Sunday 1st of February 2009 07:26:35 AM
Old 02-01-2009
Unable to load module

Hey guys i got this error in my messages:

warning : mod_load: cannot load module sbd

- I dont know anything about this.

- How do i verify if there is a module sbd

- What are the reasons modules cant be loaded

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Module jk2 failed to load into apache server!!

Hi There, Does anyone knows what could be the problem if my apache server is running but unable to load JK2 module into the server. My HTTPS is running on Apache Server 2.0.49 with ssl enabled and compiled with Mod_ssl on HPUX-11.11i. In fact we have try out the following parameter, ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: e_jeffhang
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to load interbase.so

Hi I'm trying to add interbase.so to php.ini but i can't, the error says Unable to load ../../.../extensions/interbase.so - libgds.so on ... no such file or directory on line 0 But all the files are created correctly on their folders Any idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ncatdesigner
1 Replies

3. Solaris

unable to detect new cpu/memory module

Hi all, I just add in new cpu/memory module into SFV480 and unable to see new module on slot B. I already try many way like only 1 new module and swap the both module and boot up but still unable to see it. If I only install the module into slot B, then the server is unbootable at all. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailbox80
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

time how long it takes to load a module

Hello, like the title says, how can i measure the time it takes to load a module in Linux, and how how can i measure the time it takes to load a statically compiled module. /Best Regards Olle ---------- Post updated at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:54 AM ---------- For... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ollebanan
0 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

unable to load console info in SUNMC 4.0

hi all, unable to load console info in SUNMC 4.0 in alarm it is giving error info i.e..Agent on host (.....),1161 port not responding. plz try to solve the problem Regards spandhan (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spandhan
5 Replies

6. Solaris

unable to load console info in SUNMC 4.0

Hi all, unable to load console info in SUNMC 4.0 in alarm it is giving error info i.e..Agent on host (.....),1161 port not responding. Iam using M9000 server solaris 10 plz try to solve the problem Regards spandhan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: spandhan
0 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

Unable to install Perl module via CPAN

Hi, I am trying to install Unicode::String from the cpan shell, and here is what I get: Checking if your kit is complete... Looks good Writing Makefile for Unicode::String cp String.pm blib/lib/Unicode/String.pm cp lib/Unicode/CharName.pm blib/lib/Unicode/CharName.pm... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychomachine
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to load OJDBC jar

Hi I was trying to execute a java file from Unix. I am using a JDBC connection in this program. XXXXX/test/nirmal/Java > ls -lrt drwxrwxrwx 3 ideasm10 ide 3 Jul 7 11:01 classes drwxrwxrwx 3 ideasm10 ide 3 Jul 7 11:01 src drwxrwxrwx 2 ideasm10 ide ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nirmal.mukundan
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to install module using cpan

Hi, I am unable to install module using cpan. It says 407 Proxy Authentication Required I did setup proxy server and given username and password in .bashrc file and apt.conf file. export http_proxy=http://username:password@proxyserver:portno/ However, still unable to install... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anjan1
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Module load failing

I can use the "module load xyz" command interactively, but when run from a script, it says it can't find the "module" command. Is there any way of loading modules in a script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karan8810
2 Replies
MODULES-LOAD.D(5)                                                 modules-load.d                                                 MODULES-LOAD.D(5)

NAME
modules-load.d - Configure kernel modules to load at boot SYNOPSIS
/etc/modules-load.d/*.conf /run/modules-load.d/*.conf /usr/lib/modules-load.d/*.conf DESCRIPTION
systemd-modules-load.service(8) reads files from the above directories which contain kernel modules to load during boot in a static list. Each configuration file is named in the style of /etc/modules-load.d/program.conf. Note that it is usually a better idea to rely on the automatic module loading by PCI IDs, USB IDs, DMI IDs or similar triggers encoded in the kernel modules themselves instead of static configuration like this. In fact, most modern kernel modules are prepared for automatic loading already. CONFIGURATION FORMAT
The configuration files should simply contain a list of kernel module names to load, separated by newlines. Empty lines and lines whose first non-whitespace character is # or ; are ignored. CONFIGURATION DIRECTORIES AND PRECEDENCE
Configuration files are read from directories in /etc/, /run/, and /lib/, in order of precedence. Each configuration file in these configuration directories shall be named in the style of filename.conf. Files in /etc/ override files with the same name in /run/ and /lib/. Files in /run/ override files with the same name in /lib/. Packages should install their configuration files in /lib/. Files in /etc/ are reserved for the local administrator, who may use this logic to override the configuration files installed by vendor packages. All configuration files are sorted by their filename in lexicographic order, regardless of which of the directories they reside in. If multiple files specify the same option, the entry in the file with the lexicographically latest name will take precedence. It is recommended to prefix all filenames with a two-digit number and a dash, to simplify the ordering of the files. If the administrator wants to disable a configuration file supplied by the vendor, the recommended way is to place a symlink to /dev/null in the configuration directory in /etc/, with the same filename as the vendor configuration file. If the vendor configuration file is included in the initrd image, the image has to be regenerated. EXAMPLE
Example 1. /etc/modules-load.d/virtio-net.conf example: # Load virtio-net.ko at boot virtio-net SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-modules-load.service(8), systemd-delta(1), modprobe(8) systemd 237 MODULES-LOAD.D(5)