Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to load module
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to load module Post 302282650 by sbn on Sunday 1st of February 2009 07:26:35 AM
Old 02-01-2009
Unable to load module

Hey guys i got this error in my messages:

warning : mod_load: cannot load module sbd

- I dont know anything about this.

- How do i verify if there is a module sbd

- What are the reasons modules cant be loaded

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Module jk2 failed to load into apache server!!

Hi There, Does anyone knows what could be the problem if my apache server is running but unable to load JK2 module into the server. My HTTPS is running on Apache Server 2.0.49 with ssl enabled and compiled with Mod_ssl on HPUX-11.11i. In fact we have try out the following parameter, ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: e_jeffhang
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to load interbase.so

Hi I'm trying to add interbase.so to php.ini but i can't, the error says Unable to load ../../.../extensions/interbase.so - libgds.so on ... no such file or directory on line 0 But all the files are created correctly on their folders Any idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ncatdesigner
1 Replies

3. Solaris

unable to detect new cpu/memory module

Hi all, I just add in new cpu/memory module into SFV480 and unable to see new module on slot B. I already try many way like only 1 new module and swap the both module and boot up but still unable to see it. If I only install the module into slot B, then the server is unbootable at all. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailbox80
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

time how long it takes to load a module

Hello, like the title says, how can i measure the time it takes to load a module in Linux, and how how can i measure the time it takes to load a statically compiled module. /Best Regards Olle ---------- Post updated at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:54 AM ---------- For... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ollebanan
0 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

unable to load console info in SUNMC 4.0

hi all, unable to load console info in SUNMC 4.0 in alarm it is giving error info i.e..Agent on host (.....),1161 port not responding. plz try to solve the problem Regards spandhan (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spandhan
5 Replies

6. Solaris

unable to load console info in SUNMC 4.0

Hi all, unable to load console info in SUNMC 4.0 in alarm it is giving error info i.e..Agent on host (.....),1161 port not responding. Iam using M9000 server solaris 10 plz try to solve the problem Regards spandhan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: spandhan
0 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

Unable to install Perl module via CPAN

Hi, I am trying to install Unicode::String from the cpan shell, and here is what I get: Checking if your kit is complete... Looks good Writing Makefile for Unicode::String cp String.pm blib/lib/Unicode/String.pm cp lib/Unicode/CharName.pm blib/lib/Unicode/CharName.pm... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychomachine
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to load OJDBC jar

Hi I was trying to execute a java file from Unix. I am using a JDBC connection in this program. XXXXX/test/nirmal/Java > ls -lrt drwxrwxrwx 3 ideasm10 ide 3 Jul 7 11:01 classes drwxrwxrwx 3 ideasm10 ide 3 Jul 7 11:01 src drwxrwxrwx 2 ideasm10 ide ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nirmal.mukundan
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to install module using cpan

Hi, I am unable to install module using cpan. It says 407 Proxy Authentication Required I did setup proxy server and given username and password in .bashrc file and apt.conf file. export http_proxy=http://username:password@proxyserver:portno/ However, still unable to install... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anjan1
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Module load failing

I can use the "module load xyz" command interactively, but when run from a script, it says it can't find the "module" command. Is there any way of loading modules in a script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karan8810
2 Replies
Module::Load(3pm)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					 Module::Load(3pm)

NAME
Module::Load - runtime require of both modules and files SYNOPSIS
use Module::Load; my $module = 'Data:Dumper'; load Data::Dumper; # loads that module load 'Data::Dumper'; # ditto load $module # tritto my $script = 'some/script.pl' load $script; load 'some/script.pl'; # use quotes because of punctuations load thing; # try 'thing' first, then 'thing.pm' load CGI, ':standard' # like 'use CGI qw[:standard]' DESCRIPTION
"load" eliminates the need to know whether you are trying to require either a file or a module. If you consult "perldoc -f require" you will see that "require" will behave differently when given a bareword or a string. In the case of a string, "require" assumes you are wanting to load a file. But in the case of a bareword, it assumes you mean a module. This gives nasty overhead when you are trying to dynamically require modules at runtime, since you will need to change the module notation ("Acme::Comment") to a file notation fitting the particular platform you are on. "load" eliminates the need for this overhead and will just DWYM. Rules "load" has the following rules to decide what it thinks you want: o If the argument has any characters in it other than those matching "w", ":" or "'", it must be a file o If the argument matches only "[w:']", it must be a module o If the argument matches only "w", it could either be a module or a file. We will try to find "file.pm" first in @INC and if that fails, we will try to find "file" in @INC. If both fail, we die with the respective error messages. Caveats Because of a bug in perl (#19213), at least in version 5.6.1, we have to hardcode the path separator for a require on Win32 to be "/", like on Unix rather than the Win32 "". Otherwise perl will not read its own %INC accurately double load files if they are required again, or in the worst case, core dump. "Module::Load" cannot do implicit imports, only explicit imports. (in other words, you always have to specify explicitly what you wish to import from a module, even if the functions are in that modules' @EXPORT) ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Thanks to Jonas B. Nielsen for making explicit imports work. BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-module-load@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Module::Load(3pm)