Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Help in developing a Network Appliation to monitor pc in a network Post 302282492 by valaparambil88 on Saturday 31st of January 2009 10:16:16 AM
Old 01-31-2009
i havnt still decided which language , c , perl or python..

Anyway which is good in coding such an application ???

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux: monitor memory used for network buffers

/proc/net/sockstat has mem value, Is it memory used for network buffers? Is it KB or MB? $ cat /proc/net/sockstat sockets: used 8278 TCP: inuse 1090 orphan 2 tw 18 alloc 1380 mem 851 UDP: inuse 6574 RAW: inuse 1 FRAG: inuse 0 memory 0 or any other command to montior network... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: honglus
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Monitor % utilization of the network card

Hello, How to we typically monitor the % of utilization of network cards on a Unix box,basically the % utilization of the bytes transfered of the network card. This is required on all the flavours of OS - HP, AIX, RHEL, Sun etc. Please let me know. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: devtakh
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Network monitor script

Hi, Although I'm not at my nature habitat, I need some assistance in having a basic windows script to monitor TCP connections from a host to other hosts. script heed to display the following: 1. ping a remote host/hosts every 1 second (or other adjustable timer) 2. Display a fail/success. 3.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: assafde
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor network

Hello Guys, I am starting with shell scripting and I need some help with my problem... The scenario is, I have like 20 servers inside one company, where I face some network issues affecting my servers functionality (Voice/recorder/IVR systems). So, to evidence the network events, I decided to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raval
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor some of network services

Hi I want to write a script for netflow service because my service doesnt send any packet to netflow walker (server). Although the service is started but it does not send any packet to server until i restart the service I want to write a script in order to restart the service... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohsen1366
7 Replies

6. IP Networking

I would like to monitor network traffic for a computer on my network

My son does homework on a school laptop. I was thinking about setting up a gateway on my home network, so that I can monitor web traffic and know if he is doing his homework without standing over his shoulder. Ideally I would like to use the Raspberry Pi Model b that I already have. However, I... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandolf989
15 Replies
Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)

NAME
Plack::App::Cascade - Cascadable compound application SYNOPSIS
use Plack::App::Cascade; use Plack::App::URLMap; use Plack::App::File; # Serve static files from multiple search paths my $cascade = Plack::App::Cascade->new; $cascade->add( Plack::App::File->new(root => "/www/example.com/foo")->to_app ); $cascade->add( Plack::App::File->new(root => "/www/example.com/bar")->to_app ); my $app = Plack::App::URLMap->new; $app->map("/static", $cascade); $app->to_app; DESCRIPTION
Plack::App::Cascade is a Plack middleware component that compounds several apps and tries them to return the first response that is not 404. METHODS
new $app = Plack::App::Cascade->new(apps => [ $app1, $app2 ]); Creates a new Cascade application. add $app->add($app1); $app->add($app2, $app3); Appends a new application to the list of apps to try. You can pass the multiple apps to the one "add" call. catch $app->catch([ 403, 404 ]); Sets which error codes to catch and process onwards. Defaults to 404. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa SEE ALSO
Plack::App::URLMap Rack::Cascade perl v5.14.2 2011-12-04 Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)