Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Regarding Native method
Top Forums Programming Regarding Native method Post 302282053 by vino on Friday 30th of January 2009 04:49:20 AM
Old 01-30-2009
You have not told us what is the error you came across.

Are you aware of Java Native Interface (JNI) ? JNI helps you invoke such methods which are written in C++/Java from Java/C++.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

format to linux native?

hi again all, i am still trying to get my old win95 pc to become a unix/linux pc, running with redhat. i managed to install it on my old win32/fat partition (which is the whole hdd), but when i did this it said it may result in lower operating speed, but i couldn't manage to create a linux native... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gan
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix Machine for calling Native Method of C

hi all i have a unix machine (FBD). I have Also installed java of Version (j2sdk1.4.1_07) on unix machine. Now i want to Call C Native function in Java Which is declared as Native. i am doing this by following steps: 1) Making Echo.java File Which is having The following lines of code.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbeyonduf007
5 Replies

3. AIX

AIX native MPIO

Hi folks, does anybody have a link to a documentation how to implement native MPIO on AIX? We are using EMC PowerPath and Datacore SanSymphony/Cambex for this so far and I wasn't able to find a good description on that topic. All I know so far is that mkpath, chpath and lspath are used to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaxxon
3 Replies

4. Programming

Issue related to native method

Hi, I am working with java and C/C++.In my java code I am using the native method to work with C/C++.So I am getting some error in C/C++ source code which I am not able to find it because It is throwing the only java null Exception.... Is there any way by which I can see the error in java console... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to native compile Linux Dialog

Hi, as my thread has been moved to Debian. I don't run Debian machine. My machine is Linux embedded router - mipsel. Sources come from Debian, but Dialog sources are GNU, so no Debian specific. Native compilation vs. crosscompilation, exactly to let you know, that I don't run Debian... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack2
2 Replies

6. Solaris

svc:/network/physical:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/net-physical" failed with exit status 96. [ n

After a memory upgrade all network interfaces are misconfigued. How do i resolve this issue. Below are some out puts.thanks. ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig eg1000g0:2 plumb ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg1000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andersonedouard
2 Replies

7. Android

AndroidX: native X applications for Android

Project closed. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qzxcvbnm
1 Replies
libglpk-java(3) 					       libglpk-java overview						   libglpk-java(3)

NAME
libglpk-java - GNU Linear Programming Kit Java Binding DESCRIPTION
The GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK) package supplies a solver for large scale linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP). The GLPK project is hosted at http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk. It has two mailing lists: - help-glpk@gnu.org and - bug-glpk@gnu.org. To subscribe to one of these lists, please, send an empty mail with a Subject: header line of just "subscribe" to the list. GLPK provides a library written in C and a standalone solver. The source code provided at ftp://gnu.ftp.org/gnu/glpk/ contains the docu- mentation of the library in file doc/glpk.pdf. The Java platform provides the Java Native Interface (JNI) to integrate non-Java language libraries into Java applications. Project GLPK for Java delivers a Java Binding for GLPK. It is hosted at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/. To report problems and suggestions concerning GLPK for Java, please, send an email to the author at xypron.glpk@gmx.de. ARCHITECTURE
A GLPK for Java application will consist of the following - the GLPK library - the GLPK for Java JNI library - the GLPK for Java class library - the application code. GLPK LIBRARY
The GLPK library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribution. Precompiled packages are available in many Linux distributions. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/libglpk.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. GLPK FOR JAVA JNI LIBRARY
The GLPK for Java JNI library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/jni/libglpk-java.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. Specify the library path upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/libjni GLPK FOR JAVA CLASS LIBRARY
The source code to compile the GLPK for Java class library is provided at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net. The GLPK for Java class library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar. The library has to be in the CLASSPATH. Specify the classpath upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -classpath /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar;. SEE ALSO
Further documentation and examples can be found in the documentation path, which defaults to /usr/local/share/doc/libglpk-java. version 1.0.18 September 10th, 2011 libglpk-java(3)