Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Good blog i have found
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Good blog i have found Post 302281550 by Neo on Thursday 29th of January 2009 05:29:15 AM
Old 01-29-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchangba1
I have found a useful blog FOR AIX please visit

UNIX and Linux Forum Members - Links

nice blog
Self promoting your own blog in the main forums is not allowed.

If you want to post a link to your blog here, you need to post your blog link in the Members areas of our directory

UNIX and Linux Forum Members - Links

And, you must put a link to these forums (a reciprocal link) on your main page.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i check in csh if command found or not found ?

hello all im trying to use in sun Solaris the information received from the top command now i several machines that dont have install the top program so when im running the script im geting error saying after im running this code : set MemoryInfo = `top | grep Memory` if (... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Do you blog about Linux ?

Do you blog ? Or at least do you consistently author at any others blog ? i would welcome the moderators to edit this poll to make it more interesting, and let our forum know that how many of our users blog about Linux. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: thegeek
7 Replies
WWW::Mechanize::Link(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 WWW::Mechanize::Link(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Mechanize::Link - Link object for WWW::Mechanize SYNOPSIS
Link object to encapsulate all the stuff that Mech needs but nobody wants to deal with as an array. Constructor new() my $link = WWW::Mechanize::Link->new( { url => $url, text => $text, name => $name, tag => $tag, base => $base, attr => $attr_href, } ); For compatibility, this older interface is also supported: new( $url, $text, $name, $tag, $base, $attr_href ) Creates and returns a new "WWW::Mechanize::Link" object. Accessors $link->url() URL from the link $link->text() Text of the link $link->name() NAME attribute from the source tag, if any. $link->tag() Tag name (one of: "a", "area", "frame", "iframe" or "meta"). $link->base() Base URL to which the links are relative. $link->attrs() Returns hash ref of all the attributes and attribute values in the tag. $link->URI() Returns the URL as a URI::URL object. $link->url_abs() Returns a URI::URL object for the absolute form of the string. SEE ALSO
WWW::Mechanize and WWW::Mechanize::Image COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2004-2010 Andy Lester. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: o the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or o the Artistic License version 2.0. perl v5.14.2 2011-08-05 WWW::Mechanize::Link(3pm)