Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl Issue
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl Issue Post 302280557 by sharadpisal on Tuesday 27th of January 2009 08:41:00 AM
Old 01-27-2009
Change

print '"'.(join '","', "@dn", # row map

To

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

issue with if loop in perl

Hi I have a log file, I am having problem with "if else" loop in my perl script which does, find a string in that file ,If that string is found append to success.txt else append it to failed.txt. problem is: else part of loop it is not working I am adding problem part of the script. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitrajvarma
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl issue ..

hi one perl issue i have xml file with 2 values and one condition b.w them <rule> <val1>12</val1> <cond>and</cond> <val2>13</val2> </rule> i read these values in hash in perl code $one{val1} = 12 $one{cond} = and $one{val2} = 13 now i want to form... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Script Issue - Please Help * Thanks!!!

Please help me with my script please. I am trying to do the following: 1. Read files for the current directory 2. Open and read from nbe files files only 3. Read only the lines with the results pattern 4. Split the line and print 3rd field Please indicate what line I need to modify. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jroberson
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl issue - please help!

Hello. I've been writing some code in Perl to read in strings from html files and have been having issues. In the html file, each "paragraph" is a certain file on the website. I need to find every one of the files that is a certain type, in this case, having green color....therefore... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: akreibich07
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

wc -l command issue with perl

Hi Team, the Following program execute with out error but the out is not save with create2.txt. kindly help me!!! print "Enter your Number \n"; my $name = <STDIN>; if ($name =="*91111*") { @dirlist1 = `wc -l $name > create2.txt`; } else {print "do not match";} (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adaleru
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl command issue

Hi, Please could someone advise on a perl command : export ENVPROP="$HOME/cfg/environment.properties.template" export LM_LICENSE=`awk -F= '!/^#/ && /LM_LICENSE/{print $2}' environment.properties` echo $LM_LICENSE $DATA_FILE/licenses/sample.demo.lic perl -i -npe... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venhart
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL - issue with OPEN

Hi, I have a menu script written in PERL which calls some shell scripts and displays the return. I'm having a problem with OPEN. A section of the code is below: `./scriptlist.ksh 1`; open OUTPUT, "</home/$SCRIPTUSER/output"; { local $/ = undef; $_ =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris01010
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl format issue

Input : day :15 and count -100 printf ("%6.6ld %10.10s %s\n",day,count) any idea what would be the format it will be. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Out of memory issue in perl

I am getting a out of memory issue while executing the perl program. Per version : /opt/acc_perl/lib/site_perl/5.14.2 Read in 54973 total records Read in 54973 table records from table. Out of memory! so the job get failed due to out of memory. need to get rid of the out of memory... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
3 Replies

10. Programming

Perl - EMail issue - NEED Help

I have a perl that is sending emails in a bad format: "begin 644 Included.doc M*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ M*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BH*4U5#0T534T953"!-1$XG<R!F;W(@07)C:&EV92!022`M M($-A;F-E;`HJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
1 Replies
TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl(3pm)

NAME
TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl - Stream TAP from a Perl executable VERSION
Version 3.25 SYNOPSIS
use TAP::Parser::Source; use TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl; my $source = TAP::Parser::Source->new->raw( 'script.pl' ); $source->assemble_meta; my $class = 'TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl'; my $vote = $class->can_handle( $source ); my $iter = $class->make_iterator( $source ); DESCRIPTION
This is a Perl TAP::Parser::SourceHandler - it has 2 jobs: 1. Figure out if the TAP::Parser::Source it's given is actually a Perl script ("can_handle"). 2. Creates an iterator for Perl sources ("make_iterator"). Unless you're writing a plugin or subclassing TAP::Parser, you probably won't need to use this module directly. METHODS
Class Methods "can_handle" my $vote = $class->can_handle( $source ); Only votes if $source looks like a file. Casts the following votes: 0.9 if it has a shebang ala "#!...perl" 0.75 if it has any shebang 0.8 if it's a .t file 0.9 if it's a .pl file 0.75 if it's in a 't' directory 0.25 by default (backwards compat) "make_iterator" my $iterator = $class->make_iterator( $source ); Constructs & returns a new TAP::Parser::Iterator::Process for the source. Assumes "$source->raw" contains a reference to the perl script. "croak"s if the file could not be found. The command to run is built as follows: $perl @switches $perl_script @test_args The perl command to use is determined by "get_perl". The command generated is guaranteed to preserve: PERL5LIB PERL5OPT Taint Mode, if set in the script's shebang Note: the command generated will not respect any shebang line defined in your Perl script. This is only a problem if you have compiled a custom version of Perl or if you want to use a specific version of Perl for one test and a different version for another, for example: #!/path/to/a/custom_perl --some --args #!/usr/local/perl-5.6/bin/perl -w Currently you need to write a plugin to get around this. "get_taint" Decode any taint switches from a Perl shebang line. # $taint will be 't' my $taint = TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl->get_taint( '#!/usr/bin/perl -t' ); # $untaint will be undefined my $untaint = TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl->get_taint( '#!/usr/bin/perl' ); "get_perl" Gets the version of Perl currently running the test suite. SUBCLASSING
Please see "SUBCLASSING" in TAP::Parser for a subclassing overview. Example package MyPerlSourceHandler; use strict; use vars '@ISA'; use TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl; @ISA = qw( TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl ); # use the version of perl from the shebang line in the test file sub get_perl { my $self = shift; if (my $shebang = $self->shebang( $self->{file} )) { $shebang =~ /^#!(.*perl.*?)(?:(?:s)|(?:$))/; return $1 if $1; } return $self->SUPER::get_perl(@_); } SEE ALSO
TAP::Object, TAP::Parser, TAP::Parser::IteratorFactory, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Executable, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::File, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Handle, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::RawTAP perl v5.14.2 2012-06-05 TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl(3pm)