Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LUN not ready
Operating Systems Solaris LUN not ready Post 302280113 by incredible on Monday 26th of January 2009 02:20:59 AM
Old 01-26-2009
Duplicate post ---> check the resolution here SCSI Bus Reset

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script ready but might need some improvement.

Hi All, I have written a script which does some editing in the files, based on user input.This might not be the most elegant way of doing it and there would be many improvements needed. Please go through it and let me know how it could be improved. Suggestions are welcome!! Thanks!... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nua7
2 Replies

2. Solaris

I have LUN ID, how to find disk relate to that LUN ID?

I have a list of LUN ID, my task is to find if disk has been added or not. How do I do that? I have been searching the forum and not able to find answer. thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: uuontario
4 Replies

3. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

VirtualBox 3.1 ready for download

Downloads - VirtualBox (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DukeNuke2
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

The disk drive for /tmp is not ready yet or not present && the disk drive for /boot is not ready yet

Hi Team when I boot the server I get this 2 errors : the disk drive for /tmp is not ready yet or not present the disk drive for /boot is not ready yet or not present and its stay like that , I m using Ubuntu 12.04 please if someone have any idea how to fix that problem . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SULTAN01
1 Replies

5. Programming

MySQL: calculating when query ready

I have a big, ugly query which is quadratic in the input size and therefore want to display an approximate completion time prior to sending it off: select concat('Ready by ', time(now() + pow(select count(*) as datapoints from data, 2))); Syntactically this is wrong and is merely... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)