Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Geeqie Image Viewer 1.0alpha3 (Default branch) Post 302280039 by Linux Bot on Sunday 25th of January 2009 09:20:07 PM
Old 01-25-2009
Geeqie Image Viewer 1.0alpha3 (Default branch)

Geeqie is a lightweight image viewer. It was forked from GQview. The development is focused on features for photo collection maintenance: raw format, EXIF/IPTC/XMP metadata, and integration with programs like UFraw, ImageMagick, Gimp, gPhoto, or ExifTool. License: GNU General Public License v2 Changes:
New features include extracting previews and thumbnails from many RAW formats (requires Exiv2 0.18), improved speed (especially on dual-core processors), improved connected scroll and zoom controls, and experimental features for image selection and metadata editing. Back up your images before using the metadata editor. Image

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Image viewer for Unix

Hello, I am running Sco Openserver 5.0.5. I need to be able to print images from this server. When I try to print the file it prints out a bunch of garbage(source). Is there a viewer available so that I can print these image files?? Or is there anther way to print images. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stufine
1 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)