Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Distribution Release: Gentoox 7.0 "Home", 5.0 "Pro" Post 302279962 by Linux Bot on Sunday 25th of January 2009 09:20:01 AM
Old 01-25-2009
Distribution Release: Gentoox 7.0 "Home", 5.0 "Pro"

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to simulate "mkdir -p /home/blah1/blah2/blah3" in "c" where only /home exist

I'm trying to make use of mkdir(char *pathname, S_IRWXU) to create the directories. but it only creates one directory at a time. so I have to separate the tokens for "/home/blah1/blah2/blah3" as "home blah1 blah2 blah3" using delimiter "/", but it is again hectic to create such directory... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: platinumedge
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies
Mail::ListDetector::Detector::CommuniGatePro(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::ListDetector::Detector::CommuniGatePro(3pm)

NAME
Mail::ListDetector::Detector::CommuniGatePro - CommuniGate Pro message detector SYNOPSIS
use Mail::ListDetector::Detector::CommuniGatePro; DESCRIPTION
An implementation of a mailing list detector, for CommuniGate Pro mailing lists, See http://www.stalker.com/ for details about CommuniGate Pro. CommuniGate Pro mailing list messages are RFC2919 compliant but this module provides more information. METHODS
new() Inherited from Mail::ListDetector::Detector::Base. match() Accepts a Mail::Internet object and returns either a Mail::ListDetector::List object if it is a post to a CommuniGate Pro mailing list, or "undef". Since CommuniGate Pro specifies a (mostly) unique ID for a mailing list in the format of RFC2919, Mail::ListDetector::Detector::RFC2919 is used to attempt to extract this information about the list. BUGS
No known bugs. AUTHOR
Matthew Walker - matthew@walker.wattle.id.au, Michael Stevens - michael@etla.org, Peter Oliver - p.d.oliver@mavit.freeserve.co.uk. Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@bulknews.net> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-06-30 Mail::ListDetector::Detector::CommuniGatePro(3pm)