Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: script for cpanel
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting script for cpanel Post 302279330 by cfajohnson on Thursday 22nd of January 2009 12:22:23 PM
Old 01-22-2009
Code:
yes yes | /scripts/killacct

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server load (Unix/Linux, Redhat, CPanel)

Hello, I'm facing a big problem with my hosting server (Dual Xeon 2.4GHz), I'm having a load in the CPU usage and the memory (maybe it's related) ALSO mySQL: Server Load 5.34 (2 cpus) (to 22 sometime) Memory Used 68.4 % (to 70% sometime) When I go to 'CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage' I found: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kh@lid
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Repair DB's for a user one liner / cpanel server.

Hello, I could use a little help with the command line part of this. I've got it to sorta work if I use this `gawk -F"/"'{ print $3 }'` I've also tried `pwd|cut -d/ -f3` with no luck. Is this possible to do? I'm basically doing this to copy the users domain, then paste that into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: biopulse
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cpanel issue

How to disable mod_setenvif module in apache durin run time in cpanel servers. Please help me (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pssooraj72
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete ftp accounts created in cpanel

i want to delete the extra ftp accounts that are created in cpanel e.g., when you go to cpanel->ftp accounts, any that are not there by default how can i do this via commandline? i am looping through the users on the server where is this info stored? also - how can the password of an... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanessafan99
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get cpanel backup data in rescue mode?

How to get cpanel backup data in rescue mode? Server OS 6.3 minimal with cPanel /dev/sdb1 is main partition root@rescue ~ # fdisk -l Anyone can help Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaydul
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to take cPanel backup in batches

I'm trying to resolve the below scenario by writing bash script. On my managed linux server I have about 30 accounts and there is not enough space to generate full 30 accounts backup in one go and transfer it via SFTP to my Backup Synology Server. What I'm thinking of doing is breaking the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: humble_learner
3 Replies
PAM-SCRIPT(7)						 Miscellaneous Information Manual					     PAM-SCRIPT(7)

NAME
pam-script - a PAM module that can invoke scripts within the PAM stack. SYNOPSIS
pam-script.so [onerr=(success|fail)][dir=/some/path/] DESCRIPTION
pam-script allows you to execute scripts during authorization, passwd changes, and on session opening or closing. Such scripts can perform necessary tasks or influence the outcome of the PAM stack. For example, if the following entry was included in pam.conf sshd auth required pam_script then if the script, pam_script_auth, exits with a non-zero value this would cause the user to be denied SSH access to the machine. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. onerr=(success|fail) the default behavior if the module can not find or execute the script. The default is to fail if the option is not given. dir=/some/path/ where to find the pam-scripts to invoke for each of the various module-types as described below. The default is dir=/usr/share/lib- pam-script if not given. List of scripts pam_script_auth Executed under auth which handles the authentication stage of establishing the user via some challenge-response (i.e. username/pass- word) pam_script_acct invoked under account module-type for non-authentication based account management. pam_script_passwd invoked under passwd for changing the password tokens. pam_script_ses_open invoked when a session is first opened. pam_script_ses_close run after a session is first closed. All the scripts will be passed several environment variables: PAM_USER, PAM_RUSER, PAM_RHOST, PAM_SERVICE, PAM_AUTHTOK, PAM_TTY, and PAM_TYPE referring to the module-type. The pam_script.so arguments in the pam.conf will be passed on the command line, which can be used to modify the script behavior. FILES
/lib/security/pam_script.so - the PAM module /usr/share/libpam-script - where the scripts should be placed by default VERSION
pam-script 1.1.5 SEE ALSO
PAM(7) and the PAM "The System Administrators' Guide" AUTHOR
pam-script was written by Jeroen Nijhof <jeroen@jeroennijhof.nl> with some additions and modifications by R.K. Owen, Ph.D. <rkowen@nersc.gov>. This manual page was written by R.K. Owen <rkowen@nersc.gov>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). August 22, 2007 PAM-SCRIPT(7)