Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Not Sexy Graph State Calculator 0.1 (Default branch) Post 302279184 by Linux Bot on Thursday 22nd of January 2009 04:30:04 AM
Old 01-22-2009
Not Sexy Graph State Calculator 0.1 (Default branch)

NSGSC (Not Sexy Graph State Calculator) can calculate graph states that represent multi-qubit in quantum computing. In quantum computing, a graph state is a special type of multi-qubit state that can be represented by a graph. Each qubit is represented by a vertex of the graph, and there is an edge between every interacting pair of qubits. In particular, they are a convenient way of representing certain types of entangled states. Graph states are useful in quantum error correcting codes, entanglement measurement and purification, and for characterization of computational resources in measurement-based quantum computing models. Image

More...

Graph::Easy::Layout(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Graph::Easy::Layout(3pm)

NAME
Graph::Easy::Layout - Layout the graph from Graph::Easy SYNOPSIS
use Graph::Easy; my $graph = Graph::Easy->new(); my $bonn = Graph::Easy::Node->new( name => 'Bonn', ); my $berlin = Graph::Easy::Node->new( name => 'Berlin', ); $graph->add_edge ($bonn, $berlin); $graph->layout(); print $graph->as_ascii( ); # prints: # +------+ +--------+ # | Bonn | --> | Berlin | # +------+ +--------+ DESCRIPTION
"Graph::Easy::Layout" contains just the actual layout code for Graph::Easy. METHODS
"Graph::Easy::Layout" injects the following methods into the "Graph::Easy" namespace: layout() $graph->layout(); Layout the actual graph. _assign_ranks() $graph->_assign_ranks(); Used by "layout()" to assign each node a rank, so they can be sorted and grouped on these. _optimize_layout Used by "layout()" to optimize the layout as a last step. EXPORT
Exports nothing. SEE ALSO
Graph::Easy. AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2004 - 2008 by Tels <http://bloodgate.com> See the LICENSE file for information. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-23 Graph::Easy::Layout(3pm)