Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: prtconf
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers prtconf Post 302279151 by Nagapandi on Thursday 22nd of January 2009 03:55:58 AM
Old 01-22-2009
Thanks Mr. zaxxon.

Thanks,
NagaSmilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

equivalent prtdiag and prtconf command

I have a very old sunOS 4.xx server on a SPARCstation 5. What is the command , if any, that is similar to prtdiag and prtconf? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: antalexi
4 Replies

2. AIX

prtconf command not working in Aix 5.3

put prtconf command,after show this error message: bash-3.00# prtconf /usr/sbin/prtconf: msize=msize + 12544^J12544: syntax error pleae help me...........waiting for replay by mohan.s Aix sysadmin (deleted email, rule violation) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smohan62
2 Replies

3. Linux

prtconf in Linux

Hello, i would like to know the alternate command in Linux for the below command used in Solaris. # prtconf -D | egrep 'pci,|network|ethernet|SUNW,qfe' pci, instance #0 (driver name: pcicmu) pci, instance #0 (driver name: px) pci, instance #0 (driver name: pxb_plx) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tsaravanan
6 Replies

4. AIX

Difference between lsconf & prtconf cmds on AIX

Friends, Could someone answer me on a silly question of mine: What's the difference between lsconf & prtconf commands of AIX? I find the o/p's of either of these commands to be same. Excuse me if I'm missing something, also I google-ed about it before turning down here for answer. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thisissouvik
3 Replies
keypressed(3alleg4)                                               Allegro manual                                               keypressed(3alleg4)

NAME
keypressed - Tells if there are keypresses waiting in the input buffer. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int keypressed(); DESCRIPTION
Returns TRUE if there are keypresses waiting in the input buffer. You can use this to see if the next call to readkey() is going to block or to simply wait for the user to press a key while you still update the screen possibly drawing some animation. Example: while (!keypressed()) { /* Show cool animated logo. */ } /* So he skipped our title screen. */ SEE ALSO
install_keyboard(3alleg4), readkey(3alleg4), ureadkey(3alleg4), clear_keybuf(3alleg4), simulate_keypress(3alleg4), simulate_ukey- press(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 keypressed(3alleg4)