Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers finding hardware config - HP-UX Post 302278935 by LisaS on Wednesday 21st of January 2009 02:19:58 PM
Old 01-21-2009
thank you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

finding hardware settings

Is there a unix command to find out what type of graphics card you have installed and to see other hardware settings? Any help would be appreciated. I'm using Solaris 7. :D Thanks, NH (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nattie_h
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies

3. Solaris

problem in finding a hardware problem

Hi I am right now facing a strange hardware problem. System get booted with the following error: Fatal Error Reset CPU 0000.0000.0000.0003 AFSR 0100.0000.0000.0000 SCE AFAR 0000.07c6.0000.1000 SC Alert: Host System has Reset It happen 4 or 5 times and get the same error every time.I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing config file to create new config files

Hi, I want to use a config file as the base file and parse over the values of country and city parameters in the config file and generate separate config files as explained below. I will be using the config file as mentioned below: (config.txt) country:a,b city:1,2 type:b1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clazzic
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs 1)actual config file 2)report

Hi I am new to shell scripting. There is a requirement to write a shell script to meet follwing needs.Prompt reply shall be highly appreciated. script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs - actual config file and a report indicating changes made. OS :Susi linux ver 10.3. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

7. Red Hat

Apache virtual host config vs global config problem

Hi folks, I am trying to configure Apache webserver and also a virtual host inside this webserver. For Global server config: /var/www/html/index.html For virtual host config: /var/www/virtual/index.html Both client10 & www10 are pointing to 192.168.122.10 IP address. BUT, MY... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Finding the hardware model name remotely

First, forgive me if this is a stupid questions that I should have asked in the non-expert forum. It seems like a hard questions to me. Is there a way to find the hardware model name from the command line on UNIX machines in general? I want to find out what kind of machines are running at a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pug
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 11 no sound despite finding hardware

Hello Everyone, I'm new to Solaris, less than a week to give an idea how green I am.:eek: Although new to UNIX, I've been running Linux (i.e. OpenSUSE, Ultimate Edition, Arch, and obviously Ubuntu) for many years, so, I decided to put Solaris 11 on my 12 core opteron. I had a bit of difficulty... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
23 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

(VS 2008) New build config looking files from other folder build config

Hi Team, My new build configuration always looking for the files from the build where i copied from. please help me to resolve this. I am using Visual studio 2008.It has Qt 4.8. plugins,qml,C++ development I created new debug_new build configuration with additional preprocessor from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
1 Replies
GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1) 					      Glance						   GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1)

NAME
glance-cache-cleaner - Glance Cache Cleaner GLANCE IMAGE CACHE INVALID CACHE ENTRY AND STALLED IMAGE CLEANER
Author glance@lists.launchpad.net Date 2012-01-03 Copyright OpenStack LLC Version 2012.1-dev Manual section 1 Manual group cloud computing SYNOPSIS glance-cache-cleaner [options] DESCRIPTION This is meant to be run as a periodic task from cron. If something goes wrong while we're caching an image (for example the fetch times out, or an exception is raised), we create an 'invalid' entry. These entires are left around for debugging purposes. However, after some period of time, we want to clean these up. Also, if an incomplete image hangs around past the image_cache_stall_time period, we automatically sweep it up. OPTIONS --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit --config-file=PATH Path to a config file to use. Multiple config files can be specified, with values in later files taking precedence. The default files used are: [] -d, --debug Print debugging output --nodebug Do not print debugging output -v, --verbose Print more verbose output --noverbose Do not print verbose output --log-config=PATH If this option is specified, the logging configuration file specified is used and overrides any other logging options specified. Please see the Python logging module documentation for details on logging configuration files. --log-format=FORMAT A logging.Formatter log message format string which may use any of the available logging.LogRecord attributes. Default: none --log-date-format=DATE_FORMAT Format string for %(asctime)s in log records. Default: none --log-file=PATH (Optional) Name of log file to output to. If not set, logging will go to stdout. --log-dir=LOG_DIR (Optional) The directory to keep log files in (will be prepended to --logfile) --use-syslog Use syslog for logging. --nouse-syslog Do not use syslog for logging. --syslog-log-facility=SYSLOG_LOG_FACILITY syslog facility to receive log lines SEE ALSO o OpenStack Glance BUGS o Glance is sourced in Launchpad so you can view current bugs at OpenStack Glance AUTHOR
OpenStack COPYRIGHT
2010-present, OpenStack, LLC. 2012.1.1 March 14, 2013 GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1)