Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Back up scripts
Operating Systems Solaris Back up scripts Post 302278391 by gehlnar on Tuesday 20th of January 2009 05:43:50 AM
Old 01-20-2009
Hi Duke,

Thanks for your quick response. I will try it.

Cheers,
gehlnar

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

back to back printing in UNIX

Hi , Can you suggest me how to back to back printing in UNIX? Is there any way? Kindly advise. Regards Vijaya Amirtha Raj (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amirthraj_12
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Executing scripts in back ground

Hi, Test1.ksh #! /bin/ksh for i in $* do #echo "$i" ksh test2.ksh $i & done test2.ksh #! /bin/ksh sleep 5s echo "From Test 1 ==> $1" exit 0; I am executing as follows: ksh test1.ksh a b c (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: risshanth
10 Replies

3. IP Networking

Back-to-Back Connection using HBAs

Hi every body, Is it possible to connect two servers Back-to-Back (Point-to-Point) using HBA adapters & using Fiber. Note it is direct connection & there is no switches between the servers. I'm concern about using HBA adapters, it is possible or not. Thanks in advance. :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
3 Replies

4. AIX

Help with back ground scripts...

I have a user that runs a menu driven application, is there a way to see what scripts this application is executing in the back ground? OS=AIX 4.3 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mangolinux
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Changing the Bash Scripts to Bourne Scripts:URGENT

Hi, I have to write a program to compute the checksums of files ./script.sh I wrote the program using bash and it took me forever since I am a beginner but it works very well. I'm getting so close to the deadline and I realised today that actually I have to use normal Bourne shell... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgarg1989
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requesting full back up scripts

hi guys linux noob here wanting to learn linux scripting, i need help with a backup script that not only allows me to back up my files but restore them to my own personal directory, had a look at some of the coding from the scripts section on this site but still lost. any help is much appreciated (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: burnie35
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

The scripts not able to make the file to size 0, every times it go back to its original size

#!/bin/sh ########################################################################################################## #This script is being used for AOK application for cleaning up the .out files and zip it under logs directory. # IBM # Created #For pdocap201/pdoca202 .out files for AOK #1.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mridul10_crj
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH - How to call different scripts from master scripts based on a column in an Oracle table

Dear Members, I have a table REQUESTS in Oracle which has an attribute REQUEST_ACTION. The entries in REQUEST_ACTION are like, ME, MD, ND, NE etc. I would like to create a script which will will call other scripts based on the request action. Can we directly read from the REQUEST_ACTION... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoodit
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in Concatination of string in bash scripts containing back slashes.

My script is as follows: #!/bin/bash STR1="test" echo $STR1 STR2="/bldtmp/"$STR1 echo $STR2 STR3=$STR2'/tmp' echo $STR3 output i am geting ---------------- test /bldtmp/test /tmptmp/test but my need is: ------------------ test /bldtmp/test (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dchoudhury
1 Replies
POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	       POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)

NAME
POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response - Emulates a SimpleHTTP::Response object, used to store SOAP data SYNOPSIS
use POE::Component::Server::SOAP; # Get the response object from SOAP my $response = $_[ARG0]; print $response->soapmethod; DESCRIPTION
This module is used as a drop-in replacement, because we need to store some SOAP data for the response. METHODS # Get the response object from SOAP my $response = $_[ARG0]; $response->soaprequest() # Returns the original HTTP::Request object from SimpleHTTP $response->soapservice() # Returns the service that triggered this SOAP instance $response->soapmethod() # Returns the method that triggered this SOAP instance $response->soapuri() # Returns the original URI of the request without the method $response->soapheaders() # Returns an arrayref of SOAP::Header objects ( undef if none ) $response->soapbody() # Returns the body as a hashref ( undef if no arguments ) EXPORT Nothing. SEE ALSO
L<POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP> L<POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP::Connection> L<POE::Component::Server::SOAP> L<SOAP::Lite> AUTHOR
Apocalypse <apocal@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2009 by Apocalypse This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-02-02 POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)