Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CVS ldap authentication
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat CVS ldap authentication Post 302278166 by pradeep_vinodh on Monday 19th of January 2009 03:17:18 PM
Old 01-19-2009
Have u checked the CVS server logs ?

If so paste the contents

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Module for LDAP Authentication

Hello Everyone, I have enabled LDAP authentication on my Web script by adding the list of valid users in /etc/apach2/default-server.conf. However, I now want to retrieve the username of the person that logs in. How can I do that? Is there any such module? Regards, Harsha (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

LDAP authentication question

Hello, I have a Linux box with RHEL4 running on it. The box is meant to be on the DMZ. There is a directory on the box that will be remotely from time to time and I want a form of authentication on it. Presently, I have configured Basic authentication with apache but the security is not tight. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bptronics
1 Replies

3. Linux

Hello, I have a Linux box with RHEL4 running on it. The box is meant to be on the DMZ. There is a directory on the box that will be remotely from time to time and I want a form of authentication on it. Presently, I have configured Basic authentication with apache but the security is not tight. I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

1 Replies

5. HP-UX

HpUx and ldap Authentication

Hi to all, i try to configure an HpUx 11.23 to use a Sun Directory Server to authenticate in system. In my ldap the users is posixAccount. I read in www that there is a sotware called LDAPUX but it use a profile, and it requires a change that i can't execute in my ldap because it is used also... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suuuper
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LDAP Authentication AND Authorization

I see a lot of thread on LDAP Authentication but I want to enable LDAP Authentication with Authorization. Meaning, removing the user ID's and groups from the local servers and move them to an LDAP server. When a user logs in (via LDAP) they will be given their group memberships and access to the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottsl
3 Replies

7. Solaris

LDAP authentication

Hi folks, i have opends 1.2 manually installed subversion 1.4.3 and apache2 updated by package manager. i want to access svn using LDAP authentication its giving an error: ldap_simple_bind_s() failed. what could be the problem. i wrote some text at the end of httpd.conf fpr ldap... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: visu_buri
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Authentication with LDAP in opensolaris

Hi all, I have two virtual machines, one with Suse and another with opensolaris 2009.06. The ldap server is in the Suse machine. From my opensolaris, with command ldalist i can see the information about the ldap configuration, i mean, the dn: ou:.... if i type id <ldapuser> i can see the user... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: checoturco
0 Replies

9. AIX

LDAP authentication

Hi, We are trying to use LDAP to authenticate the login from our application. Our application is installed on AIX 6.1 and LDAP server is on active directory windows 2003. We are getting the below error when we try to login. We have the required lib file in the path it is looking for. Any idea... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nand1010_MA
3 Replies

10. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

LDAP and AD Authentication Query

Hi Friends, I have below scenarios . dom1.test.com - LDAP dom2.test.com - AD Requirement is establish a trust relation between LDAP and AD server in such a way that if any user login on LDAP managed authentication server with dom1\username -> get authenticated by LDAP host ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirishlnx
2 Replies
CVS-DEBC(1)						      General Commands Manual						       CVS-DEBC(1)

NAME
cvs-debc - view contents of a cvs-buildpackage/cvs-debuild generated package SYNOPSIS
cvs-debc [options] [package ...] DESCRIPTION
cvs-debc is run from the CVS working directory after cvs-buildpackage or cvs-debuild. It uses the cvs-buildpackage system to locate the .changes file generated in that run. It then displays information about the .deb files which were generated in that run, by running dpkg- deb -I and dpkg-deb -c on every .deb archive listed in the .changes file, assuming that all of the .deb archives live in the same directory as the .changes file. It is useful for ensuring that the expected files have ended up in the Debian package. If a list of packages is given on the command line, then only those debs with names in this list of packages will be processed. Note that unlike cvs-buildpackage, the only way to specify the source package name is with the -P option; you cannot simply have it as the last command-line parameter. OPTIONS
All current cvs-buildpackage options are silently accepted; however, only the ones listed below have any effect. For more details on all of them, see the cvs-buildpackage(1) manpage. -adebian-architecture, -tGNU-system-type See dpkg-architecture(1) for a description of these options. They affect the search for the .changes file. They are provided to mimic the behaviour of dpkg-buildpackage when determining the name of the .changes file. -Mmodule The name of the CVS module. -Ppackage The name of the package. -Vversion The version number of the package. -Ttag The CVS tag to use for exporting sources. -Rroot directory Root of the original sources archive. -Wwork directory The full path name for the cvs-buildpackage working directory. -xprefix This option provides the CVS default module prefix. --help, --version Show help message and version information respectively. SEE ALSO
cvs-buildpackage(1), cvs-debi(1), cvs-debuild(1) and debc(1). AUTHOR
cvs-buildpackage was written by Manoj Srivastava, and the current version of debi was written by Julian Gilbey <jdg@debian.org>. They have been combined into this program by Julian Gilbey. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities CVS-DEBC(1)