Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Match the string and copy records to another location Post 302277385 by bsandeep_80 on Friday 16th of January 2009 06:40:13 AM
Old 01-16-2009
forgot attachment

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

copy files from one location to similar location

I need help in forming a script to copy files from one location which has a sub directory structure to another location with similar sub directory structure, say location 1, /home/rick/tmp_files/1-12/00-25/ here 1-12 are the number of sub directories under tmp_files and 00-25 are sub... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pharos467
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy directory from one location to other

Hi All, I am newbie for Unix. I want to copy a directory from one location to other. Can any one help me by providing the command to do following task. thanks in advance, Rakesh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshvthu
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Put one string from one location to another location in a file

Hi Everyone, I have 1.txt here a b c' funny"yes"; d e The finally output is: here a b c d e' funny"yes"; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for Copy files from one location to another location

Create a script that copies files from one specified directory to another specified directory, in the order they were created in the original directory between specified times. Copy the files at a specified interval. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: allways4u21
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to copy a file from one location to another location?

I have file file1.txt in location 'loc1'. Now i want a copy of this file in location 'loc2' with a new file called test.txt. Please help me how to do this in shell script. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting duplicate records from file 1 if records from file 2 match

I have 2 files "File 1" is delimited by ";" and "File 2" is delimited by "|". File 1 below (3 record shown): Doc1;03/01/2012;New York;6 Main Street;Mr. Smith 1;Mr. Jones Doc2;03/01/2012;Syracuse;876 Broadway;John Davis;Barbara Lull Doc3;03/01/2012;Buffalo;779 Old Windy Road;Charles... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vestport
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to copy files from one location to another based on a priority?

Hi Gurus, I am a newbie to shell scripting and I am facing a problem right now.I have to automate the copy of files based on a priority.The scenario is as below: 1) There will be files from Mon-Fri with Mon file being named as abc_def_01_YYYYMMDD and Tue file being abc_def_02_YYYYMMDD and so... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikramgk9
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy files from one location to another

I have below files in one location /test/files and also for each dates there are similar files A20130924.0000-0005_file1 A20130924.0000-0005_file2 A20130924.0005-0010_file1 A20130924.0005-0010_file2 . . . A20130924.2355-0000_file1 A20130924.2355-0000_file2 If i execute the script like... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Saidul
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to copy files from one location to another using xargs??

Hello Experts, I need to copy files from one location to another using xargs. Tried something like this (In Ubuntu & Solaris ). mkdir -p 1234; find /home/emd/Desktop/n007/M007/ -type f -name "A2014*" | xargs -0 cp -r {} /home/emd/Desktop/1234 But every time i run this, a weird error... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Saidul
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Search a string and display its location on the entire string and make a text file

I want to search a small string in a large string and find the locations of the string. For this I used grep "string" -ob <file name where the large string is stored>. Now this gives me the locations of that string. Now how do I store these locations in a text file. Please use CODE tags as... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ANKIT ROY
7 Replies
GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)					    OpenGL 3.3						  GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)

NAME
glFramebufferTexture - attach a level of a texture object as a logical buffer to the currently bound framebuffer object C SPECIFICATION
void glFramebufferTexture(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLuint texture, GLint level); void glFramebufferTexture1D(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLenum textarget, GLuint texture, GLint level); void glFramebufferTexture2D(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLenum textarget, GLuint texture, GLint level); void glFramebufferTexture3D(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLenum textarget, GLuint texture, GLint level, GLint layer); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the framebuffer target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. attachment Specifies the attachment point of the framebuffer. attachment must be GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi, GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT, GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT or GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMMENT. textarget For glFramebufferTexture1D, glFramebufferTexture2D and glFramebufferTexture3D, specifies what type of texture is expected in the texture parameter, or for cube map textures, which face is to be attached. texture Specifies the texture object to attach to the framebuffer attachment point named by attachment. level Specifies the mipmap level of texture to attach. DESCRIPTION
glFramebufferTexture, glFramebufferTexture1D, glFramebufferTexture2D, and glFramebufferTexture attach a selected mipmap level or image of a texture object as one of the logical buffers of the framebuffer object currently bound to target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. attachment specifies the logical attachment of the framebuffer and must be GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi, GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT, GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT or GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMMENT. i in GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi may range from zero to the value of GL_MAX_COLOR_ATTACHMENTS - 1. Attaching a level of a texture to GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT is equivalent to attaching that level to both the GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT and the GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT attachment points simultaneously. textarget specifies what type of texture is named by texture, and for cube map textures, specifies the face that is to be attached. If texture is not zero, it must be the name of an existing texture with type textarget, unless it is a cube map texture, in which case textarget must be GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_X GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_X, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_Y, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_Y, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_Z, or GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_Z. If texture is non-zero, the specified level of the texture object named texture is attached to the framebfufer attachment point named by attachment. For glFramebufferTexture1D, glFramebufferTexture2D, and glFramebufferTexture3D, texture must be zero or the name of an existing texture with a target of textarget, or texture must be the name of an existing cube-map texture and textarget must be one of GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_X, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_Y, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_Z, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_X, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_Y, or GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_Z. If textarget is GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE, GL_TEXTURE_2D_MULTISAMPLE, or GL_TEXTURE_2D_MULTISAMPLE_ARRAY, then level must be zero. If textarget is GL_TEXTURE_3D, then level must be greater than or equal to zero and less than or equal to log2 of the value of GL_MAX_3D_TEXTURE_SIZE. If textarget is one of GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_X, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_Y, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_Z, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_X, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_Y, or GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_Z, then level must be greater than or equal to zero and less than or equal to log2 of the value of GL_MAX_CUBE_MAP_TEXTURE_SIZE. For all other values of textarget, level must be greater than or equal to zero and no larger than log2 of the value of GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE. layer specifies the layer of a 2-dimensional image within a 3-dimensional texture. For glFramebufferTexture1D, if texture is not zero, then textarget must be GL_TEXTURE_1D. For glFramebufferTexture2D, if texture is not zero, textarget must be one of GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_X, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_Y, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_Z, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_X, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_Y, GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_NEGATIVE_Z, or GL_TEXTURE_2D_MULTISAMPLE. For glFramebufferTexture3D, if texture is not zero, then textarget must be GL_TEXTURE_3D. NOTES
glFramebufferTexture is available only if the GL version is 3.2 or greater. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if renderbuffertarget is not GL_RENDERBUFFER. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if zero is bound to target. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if textarget and texture are not compatible. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer(), glGenRenderbuffers(), glFramebufferTexture(), glFramebufferTexture1D(), glFramebufferTexture2D(), glFramebufferTexture3D() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)