Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How safe is my poems on internet? Post 302276957 by ClintonGarret on Thursday 15th of January 2009 03:30:12 AM
Old 01-15-2009
How safe is my poems on internet?

Hello friends,
I have made a blog of my own consisting my creations like poems in it. I don't want someone to use my creations on his names. Is web copyright possible so that I can make my blog consisting my poetic creations secured?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Async-Signal-Safe versus MT-Safe

Hi, I am Solaris 9 developer and notice that the documentation does not provide a clear notion of the inherent concurrency in routines defined as "Async-Signal-Safe". Routines defined as "MT-Safe" obviously have the best level of concurrency, compared to normal "Safe" interfaces. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristan12
1 Replies

2. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies
CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE(3) 			     curl_easy_setopt options				   CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE - enable/disable global DNS cache SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE, long enable); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long. If the enable value is 1, it tells curl to use a global DNS cache that will survive between easy handle creations and dele- tions. This is not thread-safe and this will use a global variable. WARNING: this option is considered obsolete. Stop using it. Switch over to using the share interface instead! See CURLOPT_SHARE(3) and curl_share_init(3). DEFAULT
0 PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Subject for removal in the future. Do not use! RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_SHARE(3), CURLOPT_DNS_CACHE_TIMEOUT(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE(3)