Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ls color on AIX
Operating Systems AIX ls color on AIX Post 302276953 by tagger on Thursday 15th of January 2009 03:11:21 AM
Old 01-15-2009
Thanks for yours answers bakunin and Padow.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Configuring Color Laser ptr in AIX

Hi All, I have Network color laser printer which is to be configured in AIX5L. The Model of the printer is OKI C3200. Will it is supported with AIX 5..? I could not find any drivers for this. Will any compatible drivers are available for this printer... I tried with the default drivers hplj-4... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: helloajith
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

3. AIX

How to print color text in AIX?

Hi I'd like to print color text and I've tried this: echo "\033but it didn't woked. When I changed 0 --> 1/4/5, the text "HI" --> bold/underline/blink, but when I changed 31 or 33 to other values, the color didn't change. What's the problem. Need to install something ??? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
8 Replies
RPMSPEC(8)						      System Manager's Manual							RPMSPEC(8)

NAME
rpmspec - RPM Spec Tool SYNOPSIS
QUERYING SPEC FILES: rpmspec {-q|--query} [select-options] [query-options] SPEC_FILE ... select-options [--rpms] [--srpms] query-options [--qf,--queryformat QUERYFMT] [--target TARGET_PLATFORM] QUERY OPTIONS The general form of an rpm spec query command is rpm {-q|--query} [select-options] [query-options] You may specify the format that the information should be printed in. To do this, you use the --qf|--queryformat QUERYFMT option, followed by the QUERYFMT format string. See rpm(8) for details. SELECT OPTIONS --rpms Operate on the binary package header(s). --srpm Operate on the source package header(s). SEE ALSO
popt(3), rpm(8), rpmdb(8), rpmkeys(8), rpmsign(8), rpm2cpio(8), rpmbuild(8), rpmspec --help - as rpm supports customizing the options via popt aliases it's impossible to guarantee that what's described in the manual matches what's available. http://www.rpm.org/ <URL:http://www.rpm.org/> AUTHORS
Marc Ewing <marc@redhat.com> Jeff Johnson <jbj@redhat.com> Erik Troan <ewt@redhat.com> Panu Matilainen <pmatilai@redhat.com> Red Hat, Inc 29 October 2010 RPMSPEC(8)