Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to add 0 in 1-9
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to add 0 in 1-9 Post 302276539 by JerryHone on Wednesday 14th of January 2009 04:08:11 AM
Old 01-14-2009
Use printf with a "%02d" token to get leading zeroes.

Jerry

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add add some files together and then paste

How can you efficiently add pairs of files together and then paste those pairs, I have a climate computer at work which spits out temperatures and stuff out twice a day, one for the day-data and one for the night (basically). Every week I want to make a nice overview The text files are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uwgandalf
1 Replies
MKID(1) 							   User Commands							   MKID(1)

NAME
mkid - Build an identifier database SYNOPSIS
mkid [OPTION]... [FILE]... DESCRIPTION
Build an identifier database. -o, --output=OUTFILE file name of ID database output -f, --file=OUTFILE synonym for --output -i, --include=LANGS include languages in LANGS (default: "C C++ asm") -x, --exclude=LANGS exclude languages in LANGS -l, --lang-option=L:OPT pass OPT as a default for language L (see below) -m, --lang-map=MAPFILE use MAPFILE to map file names onto source language -d, --default-lang=LANG make LANG the default source language -p, --prune=NAMES exclude the named files and/or directories -v, --verbose report per file statistics -s, --statistics report statistics at end of run --files0-from=F tokenize only the files specified by NUL-terminated names in file F --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit FILE may be a file name, or a directory name to recursively search. If no FILE is given, the current directory is searched by default. Note that the `--include' and `--exclude' options are mutually-exclusive. The following arguments apply to the language-specific scanners: C language: -k,--keep=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, keep the result -i,--ignore=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, toss the result -u,--strip-underscore Strip a leading underscore from single-token strings C++ language: -k,--keep=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, keep the result -i,--ignore=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, toss the result -u,--strip-underscore Strip a leading underscore from single-token strings Java language: -k,--keep=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, keep the result -i,--ignore=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, toss the result -u,--strip-underscore Strip a leading underscore from single-token strings Assembly language: -c,--comment=CHARS Any of CHARS starts a comment until end-of-line -k,--keep=CHARS Allow CHARS in tokens, and keep the result -i,--ignore=CHARS Allow CHARS in tokens, and toss the result -u,--strip-underscore Strip a leading underscore from tokens -n,--no-cpp Don't handle C pre-processor directives Text language: -i,--include=CHAR-CLASS Treat characters of CHAR-CLASS as token constituents -x,--exclude=CHAR-CLASS Treat characters of CHAR-CLASS as token delimiters Perl language: -i,--include=CHAR-CLASS Treat characters of CHAR-CLASS as token constituents -x,--exclude=CHAR-CLASS Treat characters of CHAR-CLASS as token delimiters -d,--dtags Include documentation tags Lisp language: REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to bug-idutils@gnu.org mkid - 4.5 August 2012 MKID(1)