Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to add 0 in 1-9
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to add 0 in 1-9 Post 302276501 by invinzin21 on Wednesday 14th of January 2009 02:13:48 AM
Old 01-14-2009
how to add 0 in 1-9

Any idea how can i have an output like this. please see below.

Desired output
test01
test02
test10

not
test1
test2

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add add some files together and then paste

How can you efficiently add pairs of files together and then paste those pairs, I have a climate computer at work which spits out temperatures and stuff out twice a day, one for the day-data and one for the night (basically). Every week I want to make a nice overview The text files are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uwgandalf
1 Replies
GNUNET-NAMESTORE(1)					      General Commands Manual					       GNUNET-NAMESTORE(1)

NAME
gnunet-namestore - manipulate GNUnet zones SYNOPSIS
gnunet-namestore [options]-zZONEFILE DESCRIPTION
gnunet-namestore can be used to create and manipulate a GNS zone. OPTIONS
-a, --add Desired operation is adding a record -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME Use the configuration file FILENAME. -d, --delete Desired operation is deleting a record -D, --display Desired operation is listing of matching records -e TIME, --expiration=TIME Specifies expiration time of record to add; format is relative time, i.e "1 h" or "7 d 30 m". Supported units are "ms", "s", "min" or "minutes", "h" (hours), "d" (days) and "a" (years). -h, --help Print short help on options. -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and ERROR. -n NAME, --name=NAME Name of the record to add/delete/display -t TYPE, --type=TYPE Type of the record to add/delete/display (i.e. "A", "AAAA", "NS", "PKEY", "MX" etc.) -v, --version Print GNUnet version number. -V VALUE, --value=VALUE Value to store or remove from the GNS zone. Specific format depends on the record type. A records expect a dotted decimal IPv4 address, AAAA records an IPv6 address, PKEY a public key in GNUnet's printable format, and CNAME and NS records should be a domain name. -z FILENAME, --zonekey=FILENAME Specifies the filename with the private key for the zone (mandatory option) BUGS
Report bugs by using Mantis <https://gnunet.org/bugs/> or by sending electronic mail to <gnunet-developers@gnu.org> SEE ALSO
gnunet-gns(1) GNUnet Mar 5, 2012 GNUNET-NAMESTORE(1)