Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Bouml: 4.9.2 also released for MacOS X PPC and INTEL Post 302276334 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 13th of January 2009 01:40:03 PM
Old 01-13-2009
Bouml: 4.9.2 also released for MacOS X PPC and INTEL

BOUML is a free UML 2 tool box allowing you to specify and generate code in C++, Java, Idl, Php and Python. BOUML runs under Unix/Linux/Solaris, MacOS X and Windows. It is very fast and doesn't require much memory to manage several thousands of classes.

ImageImage

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Fedora 12 on PPC

I'm trying to install a linux system on a IBM PowerPC 275 system. I noticed that fedora 12 supports PowerPC. Does anyone have experience with this? I don't want to pay the fee for an enterprise licence for red hat or suse. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
3 Replies

2. Red Hat

Intel binaries on PPC

Is it possible to run binaries compiled for Intel platforms running on linux on a PPC system running on linux? I have a POWER4 IBM system and like to use it as a linux box with all desktop apps on it. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSH from MacOS X or PPC Debian to SUSE # Odd terminal chars # Eventual scripting

Well. I was recently given access to my work's machine via SSH. I'm pretty sure it's a SUSE machine, uname -a gives Linux machinename 2.6.16.60-0.54.5-bigsmp #1 SMP Fri Sep 4 01:28:03 UTC 2009 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux I'm not doing anything all that exciting, mostly data entry stuff. We... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: pagrus
14 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)