Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Get the List of functions with modified parameters Post 302275773 by Sivaswami on Monday 12th of January 2009 06:46:17 AM
Old 01-12-2009
Get the List of functions with modified parameters

Hi I have 2 files a.c and a.bak where I changed long to int using awk script.
I want to get the list of functions whose parameters got modified
for eg: fun ( long a, long b ) might be changed to fun ( int a, int b )

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

passing command line parameters to functions - sh

All, I have a sh script of the following tune: function a () { #functionality.. } function b () { #functionnlity.. } function check () { # this function checks for env and if all fine call build } function usage () { #sh usage details } function build () { #calls either a or b or... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

list last 10 days modified files

All, Is there is anyother single command that will handle ls -lrt | tail -10 Please let me know Thanks, Arun. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
1 Replies

3. Solaris

OS functions for process list

I'm currently fixing a bug in a C program in which I need to check to make sure another specific application is up and running before continuing. Are there any SunOS API functions that can provide me with a list of currently running processes on the system? I'd like to avoid using 'ps' with a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jalburger
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

list exe files modified before certain dates

Can you please tell me how I can list all EXE files in a dir and Subdir which where modified say before 01/01/2006 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fremont
2 Replies

5. Solaris

List of files last modified 30/60/90 days

Hi, I want to find the list of all the files under a directory (including it's subdirectories) last modified 30 days, 60 days, 90 days..also I want to find out the rate at which the disk space is growing. Please help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: b.paramanatti
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Handling parameters in Shell Functions

Hi, Please help me with the below situation where I have to handle the parameters passed to a function in a unique way. Below is the code, which I am trying to execute. I basically want to pass the parameter to a function, where I am trying to get user input into array(s). I want to name... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharath.gct
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding the list of users who modified a file

Dear all, Need a quick help/suggestion on monitoring a particular directory . We have a deployment directory say (/users/integration/deploy ) under this there are several files which can be edited by a number of users - We need to write a script which will check this deployment directory... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jambesh
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute functions or initiate functions as command line parameters for below requirement?

I have 7 functions those need to be executed as command line inputs, I tried with below code it’s not executing function. If I run the ./script 2 then fun2 should execute , how to initiate that function I tried case and if else also, how to initiate function from command line if then... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass parameters to a function and running functions in parallel

Hi , I have a script which is using a text file as I/P. I want a code where it reads n lines from this file and pass the parameters to a function and now this script should run in such a way where a function can be called in parallel with different parameters. Please find below my script, it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ravindra Swan
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python passing multiple parameters to functions

Hi, I am a beginner in python programming. In my python script have a main function which calls several other functions. The main function gets its input by reading lines from a input text file. I call the main function for every line in input text file through a loop. def main(line): var1... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctrld
6 Replies
funimagerowput(3)						SAORD Documentation						 funimagerowput(3)

NAME
FunImageRowPut - put row(s) of an image SYNOPSIS
#include <funtools.h> void *FunImageRowPut(Fun fun, void *buf, int rstart, int rstop, int dim1, int dim2, int bitpix, char *plist) DESCRIPTION
The FunImageRowPut() routine writes one or more image rows to the specified FITS image file. The first argument is the Funtools handle returned by FunOpen(). The second buf argument is a pointer to the row data buffer, while the third and fourth arguments specify the starting and ending rows to write. Valid rows values range from 1 to dim2, i.e., row is one-valued. The dim1and dim2 arguments that follow specify the dimensions, where dim1 corresponds to naxis1 and dim2 corresponds to naxis2. The bitpix argument data type of the image and can have the following FITS-standard values: o 8 unsigned char o 16 short o 32 int o -32 float o -64 double For example: double *drow; Fun fun, fun2; ... open files ... /* get section dimensions */ FunInfoGet(fun, FUN_SECT_DIM1, &dim1, FUN_SECT_DIM2, &dim2, 0); /* allocate one line's worth */ drow = malloc(dim1*sizeof(double)); /* retrieve and process each input row (starting at 1) */ for(i=1; i <= dim2; i++){ if( !FunImageRowGet(fun, drow, i, i, "bitpix=-64") ) gerror(stderr, "can't FunImageRowGet: %d %s ", i, iname); ... process drow ... if( !FunImageRowPut(fun2, drow, i, i, 64, NULL) ) gerror(stderr, "can't FunImageRowPut: %d %s ", i, oname); } ... The data are assumed to be in the native machine format and will automatically be swapped to big-endian FITS format if necessary. This behavior can be over-ridden with the convert=[true|false] keyword in the plist param list string. When you are finished writing the image, you should call FunFlush() to write out the FITS image padding. However, this is not necessary if you subsequently call FunClose() without doing any other I/O to the FITS file. SEE ALSO
See funtools(7) for a list of Funtools help pages version 1.4.2 January 2, 2008 funimagerowput(3)