Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Gaining access to Linux Mint files Post 302275586 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 11th of January 2009 01:00:14 PM
Old 01-11-2009
download a live cd of any distribution, maybe knoppix, ubuntu or dsl and boot from that linux. after that you can mount your internal drive and access all the needed files...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to access/mount so to access folder/files on a Remote System using Linux OS

Hi I need to access files from a specific folder of a Linux system from an another Linux System Remotely. I know how to, Export a folder on One SCO System & can access the same by using Import via., NFS in the Sco Unix SVR4 System using the scoadmin utility. Also, I know to use mount -t ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
2 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

The pseudo-device provides a “backdoor” for gaining root access for a particular user.

Problem statement. In this part of the assignment, delegates will create a pseudo-device and write a device driver for it. The pseudo-device provides a “backdoor” for gaining root access for a particular user. Instead of compiling the device driver into the kernel, delegate will create a module.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nyjilgeorge1
1 Replies

3. Debian

Linux Mint 16

I use linux mint 16 and I'm new to live ux. what should I know? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cryptek
4 Replies
EXIT_GROUP(2)                                                Linux Programmer's Manual                                               EXIT_GROUP(2)

NAME
exit_group - exit all threads in a process SYNOPSIS
#include <linux/unistd.h> void exit_group(int status); DESCRIPTION
This system call is equivalent to _exit(2) except that it terminates not only the calling thread, but all threads in the calling process's thread group. RETURN VALUE
This system call does not return. VERSIONS
This call is present since Linux 2.5.35. CONFORMING TO
This call is Linux-specific. NOTES
Since glibc 2.3, this is the system call invoked when the _exit(2) wrapper function is called. SEE ALSO
exit(2) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2008-11-27 EXIT_GROUP(2)