Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: grep tomorrow's date
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting grep tomorrow's date Post 302275154 by ssachins on Friday 9th of January 2009 11:49:10 AM
Old 01-09-2009
Hi SFYNC,

I think Date::Manip module has not been installed.

I am getting following error

Can't locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Have an interview tomorrow just wondering one thing...

Hi, just a quick question here. I have an interview coming up tomorrow. The job is for a UNIX System Admin. I have a degree in Computer Networking and am familiar with Solaris, but was wondering what should I brush up on before going in to this interview (like any online reference)? Thank you... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NELS
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Date change to tomorrow

I have this code in a script that says it is calculating current date: cur_date=`date -u +%m/%d/%Y` If the script is run today during the day, it returns 12/11/2008 If the script is run today during the night, it returns 12/12/2008 Why does it return tomorrow's date if it was run at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkoay
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hey guys i need our help for my assignment to be passed tomorrow.

good day to all. im just a new member. since im a newbie in UNIX, im having trouble learning. problem #1 problem # 2 thank you guys. take good care! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skypigeon
1 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

hey guys i need our help to be passed tomorrow.

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: log in time and about the recyclebin 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: im not sure what to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skypigeon
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculating expiry date using date,sed,grep

Hi, I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me with my problem. I have a crawler which collects spam URLs everyday & this data needs to be published in a blacklist. Here's the catch: The "Time To Live" (TTL) for each URL is 3 months (or whatever for that matter). If i see the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: r4v3n
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get tomorrow,yesterday date from date Command

Hi I want to get tomorrow and yesterday date from date command. My shell is KSH and server is AIX. I tried several options, but unable to do. Please help on this. Regards Rajesh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshmepco
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rebuilding computer tomorrow at work

I'm rebuilding my primary computer at work tomorrow. Currently, it has Windows 7. I would like to replace the main system with either Linux or Unix, although I would like to be able to run a fully operational Windows as a VM within that. Any recommendations on which Linux or Unix to go with? I'm... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sean_
6 Replies
Date::Manip::TZdata(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Date::Manip::TZdata(3)

NAME
Date::Manip::TZdata -- Internal module for working with the tzdata files SYNOPSIS
use Date::Manip::TZdata; $tzd = new Date::Manip::TZdata($dir); DESCRIPTION
This module is not intended for public use. It is used internally by the scripts used to analyze the time zone database and generate the modules for each time zone. The module is included in the distribution solely for the sake of completeness. Currently, no support is offered for this module, and it can (and may) change without notice. This module consists of routines for working with the tzdata files obtained from ftp://ftp.iana.org/tz/ . These files are updated several times a year and are the basis for time zone descriptions for most computer systems. ROUTINES
new use Date::Manip::TZdata; $tzd = new Date::Manip::TZdata($dir); This finds and reads in all the tzdata. If $dir is passed in, it is the directory where a tzdata directory is located. It defaults to the current directory. KNOWN LIMITATIONS
Some assumptions and limitations are assumed in the logic of this module. When a time change occurs, the time may change backwards or forwards. Time changes rules are listed on a per-year basis. It is assumed that time changes will not occur so close to the end or start of the year as to cross the year boundary (in other words, the year will not change as a result of the time change). This is not accounted for, and it is hoped that this situation will never occur. Also, because this module is strictly limited to 4 digit positive years (regardless of whether it is wallclock or universal time), and because various parts of the module switch back and forth, valid times for this module are from Jan 2, 0001 to Dec 30, 9999. This ensures that conversions from wallclock to universal or vice versa will never make dates occur in the year 0000 or 10000. KNOWN BUGS
None known. BUGS AND QUESTIONS
Please refer to the Date::Manip man page for information on submitting bug reports or questions to the author. AUTHOR
Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org) perl v5.16.3 2014-06-09 Date::Manip::TZdata(3)