Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX SMS menus are not supported on JS20 Post 302275096 by mifch on Friday 9th of January 2009 09:08:01 AM
Old 01-09-2009
SMS menu on "Blade Center Managment Console"?

Okay.

Can you tell me how to re-install AIX on a blade through "Blade Center Managment Console"?

How do I get to SMS menu on "Blade Center Managment Console"?

Thank you
Mitch

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

ncurses -> the best way to use menus

hello there, i'm exploring the curses lib and i'm having some trouble with "defining a style". to clarify: i'm creating a menu driven app and i've been thinking what's the best way to use menus: make global vars (not my favourite), creating a function which designs the menu and returns the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crashnburn
2 Replies

2. AIX

JS20, pseries and NIM for dummies, a request for mercy

Hello to all, Goal: Efficiently allow for mass deployment of AIX to PSeries hardware. Problems: Numerous, too many to list here. Now for a rather lengthy expansion... Let me just go ahead and say that I am desperately and humbly asking for as much experienced assistance as I can get. If... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: get2work
0 Replies

3. AIX

JS20 LPAR setup

Can anyone help with LPAR setup on JS20 .i need to make 3 LPAR on JS20 .what specification do i need like software. Can any one highlight the step by stpe guide line for setup/install of LPAR on JS20 Regards Mazil (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mazil.baig
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell menus And Oracle

Dear All, Kindly suggest on how should i proceed with the following requirement I need to develop an interactive shell script menu which would enable the user to inquire the value of a column based on a key value . The output can be more records.. Also is it possible to do the following 1)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksm
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cascading bash menus

I currently have a main menu (using whiptail) and one of the options makes an instance of another menu - sort of cascading fashion. I like to be able to terminate the current (top) menu and return to the underlying main one. I was thinking enclosing the main menu in "do... done" block. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: annacreek
0 Replies