Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How do I export a zfs filesystem that I created? Post 302274645 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 8th of January 2009 04:08:19 AM
Old 01-08-2009
try the same without the "-V 80G" option.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

NFS export filesystem with several partitions

I want to export the file system which consist of several partition. For example I export / and there are /home, /usr partitions. On client side I can see all files in /, but /home and /usr are empty. So far I failed to find the way to make other partitions visible in one mount. :confused: Of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fmtu2005
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Why does the # of blocks change for a file on a ZFS filesystem?

I created a zpool and zfs filesystem in OpenSolaris. I made two NFS mount points: > zpool history History for 'raidpool': 2009-01-15.17:12:48 zpool create -f raidpool raidz1 c4t1d0 c4t2d0 c4t3d0 c4t4d0 c4t5d0 2009-01-15.17:15:54 zfs create -o mountpoint=/vol01 -o sharenfs=on -o... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sqa777
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Export/import ZFS ACL's

I've been wondering about this one, is there any way to do the following with ZFS ACL's (i.e. "copy" the ACL over to another file)? getfacl /bla/dir1 | setfacl -f - /bla/dir2 I know about inheritence on dirs, it doesn't work in this scenario I'm working on. Just looking to copy the ACL's. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vimes
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Mount old zfs filesystem

Hey all, I have a machine with 16 drive slots. Two of the drives have a ZFS mirror of the operating system, the other 14 contain the storage raidz. So, after installing Opensolaris on the OS drives, how can I remount the storage raid? TIA (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: PatrickBaer
11 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Howto Convert a filesystem from Veritas to ZFS?

Hi Folks, Looking for info here more than any actual HowTo, does anyone know if there is an actual way of converting a Veritas or UFS filesystem to ZFS leaving the resident data intact. All that I have been able to find, including the commercial products seem to require the FS backed up from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gull04
1 Replies

6. AIX

Problem with filesystem created after HACMP was shut down

There is a shared volume group connected to two AIX systems A and B on a shared storage. The shared volume group was regularly attached to the system A and in case of a system A crash, the system B should take over the shared volume group and resources on it. Resources on the shared storage:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yamanu
1 Replies

7. Solaris

ZFS Filesystem

Hi, Recently we have new server T5 Oracle. We set up it for our database. For out database files we set one zfs filesystem. When i use iostat -xc the output as below. As you see the value for vdc4 is quite high. extended device statistics cpu device ... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
32 Replies

8. Solaris

Extend zfs storage filesystem

Hello, Need to ask the question regarding extending the zfs storage file system. currently after using the command, df -kh u01-data-pool/data 600G 552 48G 93% /data /data are only 48 gb remaining and it has occupied 93% for total storage. zpool u01-data-pool has more then 200 gb... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahzad53
14 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to finish expanding a zfs filesystem?

I have a esxi 6.7 server running a Solaris 10 x86 vm (actually a bunch of them). The VM uses zfs for the pools (of course). I expand the underlying ESX logical disk, for example from 50GB to 100gb, then I set autoexpand=on <pool> that belongs to the esx logical disk. what am i missing to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
2 Replies
BOGOLEXER(1)															      BOGOLEXER(1)

NAME
bogolexer - Utility program for separating email messages into tokens SYNOPSIS
bogolexer [-p] [-q] [-h] [-n] [-v] [-x flags] [-c file] [-C] [-D] [-I file] [-O file] [-V] DESCRIPTION
Bogolexer is part of the bogofilter Bayesian spam filter package. It is used to separate messages into tokens and to test new versions of the lexer.l code. OPTIONS
The -p option tells bogolexer to print just the tokens read from stdin, without any extra messages. The -q option tells bogolexer to print a token count, without printing the actual tokens. The -h option prints the help message and exits. The -n option tells bogolexer to map non-ascii characters to the question point '?'. The -v option increases the verbosity level. The -x flags option allows setting of debug flags for printing debug messages. The -cfilename option tells bogolexer to read the config file named. The -C option prevents bogolexer from reading configuration files. The -D option redirects the debugging output to stdout (it defaults to stderr). The -I filename option tells bogolexer to read its input from the specified file, rather than from stdin. The -O filename option tells bogolexer to write its output to the specified file, rather than to stdout. The -V option prints the version number and exits. AUTHOR
The bogofilter developer team. For updates, see [1] the bogofilter project page. SEE ALSO
bogofilter(1), bogotune(1), bogoupgrade(1), bogoutil(1) REFERENCES
1. the bogofilter project page http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/ 07/23/2007 BOGOLEXER(1)