Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News ThinkUI SQL Client 1.0.9 (Default branch) Post 302274384 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 7th of January 2009 01:00:05 PM
Old 01-07-2009
ThinkUI SQL Client 1.0.9 (Default branch)

Image The ThinkUI SQL Client is a graphical program that allows Java developers to browse a database structure, edit data in the tables, issue SQL queries, and generate code (e.g. Java Bean, DAO, SQL queries, JSP files, etc.) based on customizable Velocity templates. License: Free To Use But Restricted Changes:
This release adds support for generating Ant scripts for executing SQL CREATE TABLE and SQL INSERT statements. Improved keyboard shortcuts have been added, as well as UNDO/REDO support in all text editors. A custom test data generation feature has been added by integrating with the ThinkUI Data Generator. In addition, this release also includes various GUI related enhancements and several bugfixes. Image

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

(perl) Microsoft SQL Server client for solaris. cant find it...

let me save everyone the pain that it caused me. This is all free. And make sure it is in this order 1) make sure you have the latest version of perl installed 2) make sure you have NET:aemon installed 3) make sure you have RPC::PlServer & PlClient (the bundle has both) 4) make sure... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
3 Replies

2. SCO

SCO 6 and SQL client

Is there a open source SQL client or iSQL or any sql client that works with SCO6 openserver? And if there is where can I download it from? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rdhavale
1 Replies
SQL::Translator::Parser(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      SQL::Translator::Parser(3pm)

NAME
SQL::Translator::Parser - describes how to write a parser DESCRIPTION
Parser modules that get invoked by SQL::Translator need to implement a single function: parse. This function will be called by the SQL::Translator instance as $class::parse($tr, $data_as_string), where $tr is a SQL::Translator instance. Other than that, the classes are free to define any helper functions, or use any design pattern internally that make the most sense. When the parser has determined what exists, it will communicate the structure to the producer through the SQL::Translator::Schema object. This object can be retrieved from the translator (the first argument pass to parse) by calling the schema method: my $schema = $tr->schema; The Schema object has methods for adding tables, fields, indices, etc. For more information, consult the docs for SQL::Translator::Schema and its related modules. For examples of how this works, examine the source code for existing SQL::Translator::Parser::* modules. AUTHORS
Ken Youens-Clark, <kclark@cpan.org<gt>, darren chamberlain <darren@cpan.org>. SEE ALSO
perl(1), SQL::Translator, SQL::Translator::Schema. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-18 SQL::Translator::Parser(3pm)