Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking redirect routing on non-default interface Post 302274348 by docawk on Wednesday 7th of January 2009 11:39:32 AM
Old 01-07-2009
The issue is not solved yet.
Based on a discussion on another forum I tried policy routing on incoming interface without success. Now packet marking and policy routing is up to a try.

You can follow the other thread:
[other] redirect routing on non-default interface - Ubuntu Forums

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

2. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Traffic routing through wrong interface

Solaris-9 server is having one primary IP 10.41.161.14 on qfe0 and 10.41.116.0 on qfe3:1. Traffic is going through virtual interface instead of physical interface. How should I force traffic to go with primary interface. root@smtsrvn01:/# netstat -nr Routing Table: IPv4 Destination ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

Linux load balancer ping redirect to other interface

Im configuring centos with load balance with ip route and ip rule Eth0 192.168.1.5 Eth1 192.168.5.128 # ip route 192.168.5.0/24 dev eth1 scope link src 192.168.5.128 192.168.1.0/24 dev eth0 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.1.5 169.254.0.0/16 dev eth1 scope link # ip route show... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hadinetcat
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a network interface to a bonded interface

I have a RHEL 5 system with a bonded interface configure using only one network port (eth0). So I have config file for ifcfg-bond0 and ifcfg-eth. I'd like to configure eth5 to be the second SLAVE in the bond. My question is, after I modify ifcfg-eth5, can I add eth5 to the bond0 interface without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: westmoreland
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Port based multi interface routing

Hello, I wanted to setup routing certain traffic (http/s) out via a second (faster) interface, like described in the following docs (may not post urls): linux-ip.net /html/adv-multi-internet.html thegeekstuff.com /2014/08/add-route-ip-command/ I already had this working years ago on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hyphan
0 Replies
NRBROADCAST(5)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						    NRBROADCAST(5)

NAME
nrbroadcast - NET/ROM routing broadcast configuration file. DESCRIPTION
Nrbroadcast is an ASCII file that contains information about each of the physical AX.25 ports that are to have NET/ROM routing broadcasts transmitted from them. Each line has the following format, each field being delimited by white space: port minobs defqual worstqual verbose The field descriptions are: port the port name of the AX.25 port to broadcast on. minobs this is the minimum obsolescence count of a routing table entry to be broadcast on this port. defqual this is the default quality of an incoming routing broadcast from an unknown neighbour. worstqual this is the worst quality node received from a routing broadcast that will be added to our routing table. verbose whether the routes to all of my nodes in my routing table, or just the nodes resident on my machine are to be broad- cast. FILES
/etc/ax25/nrbroadcast /etc/ax25/axports SEE ALSO
call(1), netrom(4), axports(5), netromd(8), nrparms(8). Linux 2 August 1996 NRBROADCAST(5)