Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Errors trying to compile PHP for use with MySQL on Solaris 10 Post 302274092 by pupp on Tuesday 6th of January 2009 04:09:47 PM
Old 01-06-2009
are you running mysqli ? if not don't compile php with it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

error: compile 64 bit mysql on Solaris 10

I'm trying to build 64 bit mysql-5.0.37 on Solaris 10. CFLAGS="-O3" CXX='gcc -m64 -mcpu=v9' CXXFLAGS="-O3 -felide-constructors -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti" ./configure -disable-shared --prefix=/usr/local/mysql --datadir=/home1/mysql_data --with-mysqld-user=mysql ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
0 Replies

2. AIX

Compile errors because of the ras.h file

I recently compile some code in 32 bit mode on a AIX 5.3 server that has its kernal set to 64 bit mode. The compile was successful and the code works great. That being the case I use the model of the successful makefile on some other code but ended up getting errors that looked like this...... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: morrisey
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Errors while executing mysql cmds in SUn solaris server

Hi All, I am using mysql at sun solaris unix(Hp) server. I logged into mysql server with root as user. its logged in properly. Then i used 'show databases' mysql command. its display all the available databases. for example mysql > show databases; It displayed as follows. exampledb1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dbsurf
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Compile errors on Solaris 10 (missing libwrap)

I'm trying to compile tacacs+-F4.0.4.18 on Solaris 10 (sparc based server). It fails during the "./configure" phase with the following error: checking whether to use libwrap... yes configure: error: Could not find libwrap. You must first install tcp_wrappers. I do a have tcpwrappers... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pingmeback
4 Replies

5. Solaris

PHP 5.3 compile on Solaris 10 : make distclean :: fatal error

I'm trying to install PHP 5.3 on Solaris 10 . I'm using etc/apache2 and installed mysql 5.1.39. When I tried to compile PHP 5.3, with the following configure text, ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \ --with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config --with-zlib-dir=/usr/local \... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppa108
21 Replies

6. Solaris

DBI with MySQL client library compile on Solaris

how dow you complie perl module DBI with mysql from /usr/local/mysql/bin keeps going to mysql client for /usr/sfw/bin is it the LD_PATH ???...:confused: error is # perl login.cgi DBI connect('customers;mysql_socket=/tmp/mysql.sock:localhost','root',...) failed: Client does not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: photon
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Compile php with curl on solaris 10 question

I have curl compiled into /usr/local. I needed to install another version into /usr/local/curl-7.19.5 and compile php using that directory. I believe I had done that but an ldd run against php shows it is using /usr/local/lib. I have my configure script below showing how it was built and php -i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csgonan
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Compile PHP 5.3.6 with MySql on Sun Blade 1500 Solaris 10

Hello, I'm trying to compile PHP 5.3.6 with Apache2 and MySql 5.5.12. I hit a problem that I can't seem to resolve by myself and I could not find a solution on the web. It looks like Apache and MySql installed ok, I can start/stop them with no problem. When I try to compile PHP the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pn8830
4 Replies

9. Red Hat

I want to install/compile php with mysql.

I have removed php-5.1.6-27.el5 from our system. Because I installed it without mysql before. How can I install php together with mysql. # rpm -qa | grep mysql* libdbi-dbd-mysql-0.8.1a-1.2.2 mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_4.2 mysql-server-5.0.77-4.el5_4.2 mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.26r1127-1.el5 ##... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Compile PHP as an Apache module on Solaris

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
0 Replies
MYSQLI_KILL(3)								 1							    MYSQLI_KILL(3)

mysqli::kill - Asks the server to kill a MySQL thread

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
bool mysqli::kill (int $processid) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style bool mysqli_kill (mysqli $link, int $processid) This function is used to ask the server to kill a MySQL thread specified by the $processid parameter. This value must be retrieved by calling the mysqli_thread_id(3) function. To stop a running query you should use the SQL command KILL QUERY processid. PARAMETERS
o $ link -Procedural style only: A link identifier returned by mysqli_connect(3) or mysqli_init(3) RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 mysqli::kill example Object oriented style <?php $mysqli = new mysqli("localhost", "my_user", "my_password", "world"); /* check connection */ if (mysqli_connect_errno()) { printf("Connect failed: %s ", mysqli_connect_error()); exit(); } /* determine our thread id */ $thread_id = $mysqli->thread_id; /* Kill connection */ $mysqli->kill($thread_id); /* This should produce an error */ if (!$mysqli->query("CREATE TABLE myCity LIKE City")) { printf("Error: %s ", $mysqli->error); exit; } /* close connection */ $mysqli->close(); ?> Procedural style <?php $link = mysqli_connect("localhost", "my_user", "my_password", "world"); /* check connection */ if (mysqli_connect_errno()) { printf("Connect failed: %s ", mysqli_connect_error()); exit(); } /* determine our thread id */ $thread_id = mysqli_thread_id($link); /* Kill connection */ mysqli_kill($link, $thread_id); /* This should produce an error */ if (!mysqli_query($link, "CREATE TABLE myCity LIKE City")) { printf("Error: %s ", mysqli_error($link)); exit; } /* close connection */ mysqli_close($link); ?> The above examples will output: Error: MySQL server has gone away SEE ALSO
mysqli_thread_id(3). PHP Documentation Group MYSQLI_KILL(3)