Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Porting C++ 32-bit code on 64-bit Solaris Post 302273536 by amit_27 on Monday 5th of January 2009 04:13:57 AM
Old 01-05-2009
Thanks pludi.
I solved the problem.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. AIX

porting an application on 64-bit AIX version 5

Hi all, I am facing problem in porting to 64 bit AIX especially with compiling options to compile and run under 64 bit kernel.Can any one put some light on the issue thanks in advance vishal (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishalzone2002
14 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 64-bit to 32-bit

I had previous implemented the following in my menu.lst to be able to get to 32-bit operations. # title Solaris 10 32-bit root (hd0,0,a) kernel /platform/i86pc/multiboot kernel/unix module /platform/i86pc/boot_archive </code> Now, it is not working as I get the following error : ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenr
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

No Error for 64-bit porting

I am just trying to get the warning while compiling for 64-bit on Linux >> uname -a Linux mms4.es.cpth.ie 2.6.9-22.ELsmp #1 SMP Mon Sep 19 18:00:54 EDT 2005 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux =================================== Written test.c file which conatin : #include<stdio.h>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amit_27
1 Replies

5. SuSE

64 bit Porting Problem !!!

Dear All, I am trying to build my code (currently functioning on 32bit) on 64 bit SUSE machine. I am getting following error: warning: initializer element is not computable at load time dau.gss.c:275: error: initializer element is not constant dau.gss.c:275: error: (near initialization for... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: skaushal.schip
10 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris os 32 bit or 64 bit

:confused: how to find out wether my os is 32 bit or 64 bit. I am using Solaris 5.6. also i want to know the difference between 32 bit and 64bit os. any help will be much appreciated as i am in urgent need of this information (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies
slaed3.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slaed3.f(3)

NAME
slaed3.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slaed3 (K, N, N1, D, Q, LDQ, RHO, DLAMDA, Q2, INDX, CTOT, W, S, INFO) SLAED3 Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slaed3 (integerK, integerN, integerN1, real, dimension( * )D, real, dimension( ldq, * )Q, integerLDQ, realRHO, real, dimension( * )DLAMDA, real, dimension( * )Q2, integer, dimension( * )INDX, integer, dimension( * )CTOT, real, dimension( * )W, real, dimension( * )S, integerINFO) SLAED3 Purpose: SLAED3 finds the roots of the secular equation, as defined by the values in D, W, and RHO, between 1 and K. It makes the appropriate calls to SLAED4 and then updates the eigenvectors by multiplying the matrix of eigenvectors of the pair of eigensystems being combined by the matrix of eigenvectors of the K-by-K system which is solved here. This code makes very mild assumptions about floating point arithmetic. It will work on machines with a guard digit in add/subtract, or on those binary machines without guard digits which subtract like the Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray C-90, or Cray-2. It could conceivably fail on hexadecimal or decimal machines without guard digits, but we know of none. Parameters: K K is INTEGER The number of terms in the rational function to be solved by SLAED4. K >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of rows and columns in the Q matrix. N >= K (deflation may result in N>K). N1 N1 is INTEGER The location of the last eigenvalue in the leading submatrix. min(1,N) <= N1 <= N/2. D D is REAL array, dimension (N) D(I) contains the updated eigenvalues for 1 <= I <= K. Q Q is REAL array, dimension (LDQ,N) Initially the first K columns are used as workspace. On output the columns 1 to K contain the updated eigenvectors. LDQ LDQ is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array Q. LDQ >= max(1,N). RHO RHO is REAL The value of the parameter in the rank one update equation. RHO >= 0 required. DLAMDA DLAMDA is REAL array, dimension (K) The first K elements of this array contain the old roots of the deflated updating problem. These are the poles of the secular equation. May be changed on output by having lowest order bit set to zero on Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray-2, or Cray C-90, as described above. Q2 Q2 is REAL array, dimension (LDQ2, N) The first K columns of this matrix contain the non-deflated eigenvectors for the split problem. INDX INDX is INTEGER array, dimension (N) The permutation used to arrange the columns of the deflated Q matrix into three groups (see SLAED2). The rows of the eigenvectors found by SLAED4 must be likewise permuted before the matrix multiply can take place. CTOT CTOT is INTEGER array, dimension (4) A count of the total number of the various types of columns in Q, as described in INDX. The fourth column type is any column which has been deflated. W W is REAL array, dimension (K) The first K elements of this array contain the components of the deflation-adjusted updating vector. Destroyed on output. S S is REAL array, dimension (N1 + 1)*K Will contain the eigenvectors of the repaired matrix which will be multiplied by the previously accumulated eigenvectors to update the system. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. > 0: if INFO = 1, an eigenvalue did not converge Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Contributors: Jeff Rutter, Computer Science Division, University of California at Berkeley, USA Modified by Francoise Tisseur, University of Tennessee Definition at line 185 of file slaed3.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 slaed3.f(3)