Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: -mtime +30
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers -mtime +30 Post 302273508 by pludi on Monday 5th of January 2009 01:48:09 AM
Old 01-05-2009
1) man find
2) find files modified at least 30 days ago and delete them

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mtime help!!!!!

thank you for the help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scooter17
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

mtime

hi, :) consider the following statement find . -type f -mtime -1 -print here what is the use of -1 option. any help? cheers RRK (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi raj kumar
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem in mtime

Hey champs, i am using the following commands to search 1day files available under a dir by shell script. find <dirname> -type f -mtime +1 sometimes it used to show me correct results.....but sometimes it's not ??? if the above one not working perfect i.e. not showing me the exact... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manas_ranjan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

mtime

Hi, I've some files of some past days and everyday some new files are also getting added to the same. Now how can i use mtime to get the files of the current date i.e if i want the files of 25th feb 2009 and if im finding the files on 25th 12:10 am then i should only get the files after... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss_ss
4 Replies

5. AIX

-mtime Problem

Hi, I'm using command "find . -mtime +10 -type f -print" to list the files 10 days or older but I'm getting the files which are even created today. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gbyte
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

(find) mtime vs. (unix) mtime

Hi I've made some test with perl script to learn more about mtime... So, my question is : Why the mtime from findfind /usr/local/sbin -ctime -1 -mtime -1 \( -name "*.log" -o -name "*.gz" \) -print are not the same as mtime from unix/linux in ls -ltr or in stat() function in perl : stat -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiddenshadow
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

find -mtime +7

Dear all, find $ADMIN_DIR/$SID/arch/ -name '*.gz' -mtime +7 -exec rm {} \; is it retaining 7 days OR 8 days .gz files ? Thanks Prakash (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashoracledb
10 Replies

8. Red Hat

-mtime command

Hello, what this command do. find /oracle/u01/app/oracle/admin/rdz/udump/ -name "*.trc" -mtime +1 Thanks, Umair (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umair
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find using mtime

Hi, so I was using mtime and its not behaving the way I would think its supposed too. I have two pdf files. One modified today and another 6 months ago. I upload them to the solaris server. Then I run the below find statements. This finds my 2 files find *.pdf -type f -name '*.pdf' this finds... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsekvsek
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync and mtime

Hi, I'm sure this will be covered here already somewhere, but a search didn't throw up anything. I'm trying to work out the extra bits needed in this command for this rsync so that it only copies files less than 7 days old: rsync me@host:/logs/* . I'm sure it just needs the mtime -7... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dlam
2 Replies
NE_GET_RESPONSE_HEAD(3) 					neon API reference					   NE_GET_RESPONSE_HEAD(3)

NAME
ne_get_response_header, ne_response_header_iterate - functions to access response headers SYNOPSIS
#include <ne_request.h> const char *ne_get_response_header(ne_request *request, const char *name); void *ne_response_header_iterate(ne_request *request, void *cursor, const char **name, const char **value); DESCRIPTION
To retrieve the value of a response header field, the ne_get_response_header function can be used, and is given the name of the header to return. To iterate over all the response headers returned, the ne_response_header_iterate function can be used. This function takes a cursor parameter which should be NULL to retrieve the first header. The function stores the name and value of the next header header in the name and value parameters, and returns a new cursor pointer which can be passed to ne_response_header_iterate to retrieve the next header. RETURN VALUE
ne_get_response_header returns a string, or NULL if no header with that name was given. If used during request processing, the return value pointer is valid only until the next call to ne_begin_request, or else, until the request object is destroyed. Likewise, the cursor, names, and values returned by ne_response_header_iterate are only valid until the next call to ne_begin_request or until the request object is destroyed. EXAMPLES
The following code will output the value of the Last-Modified header for a resource: ne_request *req = ne_request_create(sess, "GET", "/foo.txt"); if (ne_request_dispatch(req) == NE_OK) { const char *mtime = ne_get_response_header(req, "Last-Modified"); if (mtime) { printf("/foo.txt has last-modified value %s ", mtime); } } ne_request_destroy(req); SEE ALSO
ne_request_create, ne_request_destroy. AUTHOR
Joe Orton <neon@lists.manyfish.co.uk> Author. COPYRIGHT
neon 0.30.0 31 July 2013 NE_GET_RESPONSE_HEAD(3)