Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unix mailx question.
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unix mailx question. Post 302273043 by joeyg on Friday 2nd of January 2009 11:33:13 AM
Old 01-02-2009
Question

Can you show a sample fo the command you are using?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mailx question

Hy all One application has a script with this line : /usr/bin/mailx -f..... - etc etc .... is there any option to set the charset to various value while using mailx ?? thanks in advance Olivier (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Olivier
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mailx question

Hi-- My question is why won't this line of code work in the UNIX script that I'm running.... echo "A MESSAGE ON $todaysdate." | ${SYSBIN}/mailx -s "TEST EMAIL" email address (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: greenguy5
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailx and uuencode question

I have this code below that works well. I also want to attach a logfile to the email. The first part of this code is the body of the email. echo "The size of $dirname/$f1 size = $f1size, and $dirname/$f2 = $f2size'" | mailx -s "Error with file sizes on $HOST Server" xyz@company.com ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssmiths001
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question on mailx

Hello there: I want to send an e-mail from AIX using mailx. I'm executing the following script (-> witch doesn't work's): ----------------------------------------------- #!/bin/sh echo "<html><body><a href="http://www.myhomepage.com">Link</a></body></html>" >> LOG sleep 5 !... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Felix2511
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

MAILX question

Hello, I am using the following mailx command wich works well. I want to also include output from a log file in the mail body. How can this be done? echo `date +"%m/%d/%Y %T"` "$P: The Purge Routine Has Started." | mailx -s "The Purge RoutineHas Started: `date`" $EMAIL This script is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkranes
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailx question

hello in the middle of my sh script, I am using mailx like this: mailx -s "Sybase Installation on $i" x@abc.com < /net/share/shared/install.output.$i "i" stands for the remote server such as SIROE I am expecting to receive an email with subject "Sybase Installation on SIROE" and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

question regarding mailx

I have some scripts that send out email alerts using mailx. the email looks like it is coming from the unix ID and server that is sending the email. I am wondering if there is a way through mailx to have the mail still look like it is coming from the unix id and server sending the message,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayjabour
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Another mailx question

I have a script that runs every night that is supposed to send a log file to a list of email addresses. When I run this command from the command prompt, it works successfully: mailx -s "Filename to send" "`cat email.address`" < $outfile The email.address file contains the list of email... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Drenhead
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailx Question

I am using mailx command. It works fine. And the receiver gets 'From' information as MySelf@Sent_server. This 'Sent_server' is picked up from /etc/hosts - third alias for loghost (dev.abc.ltd). The entry is as under 11.22.33.44 dev_sys dev_system dev.abc.ltd loghost The issue is that is there... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Another mailx question

Hi I am trying to send an html file as an attachment from AIX server and recieve it using Outlook 2007 client. I tried every possible command, such as: uuencode file file | mailx -s "subject" me@mydomain.com uuencode -m file file | mailx -s "subject" me@mydomain.com All of them give me: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimo
6 Replies
GR_PLOT_FLOAT(1)						   User Commands						  GR_PLOT_FLOAT(1)

NAME
gr_plot_float - plot floating point binary date using GNU Radio SYNOPSIS
gr_plot_float: [options] input_filenames DESCRIPTION
Takes a GNU Radio floating point binary file and displays the samples versus time. You can set the block size to specify how many points to read in at a time and the start position in the file. By default, the system assumes a sample rate of 1, so in time, each sample is plotted versus the sample number. To set a true time axis, set the sample rate (-R or --sample-rate) to the sample rate used when capturing the samples. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -B BLOCK, --block=BLOCK Specify the block size [default=1000] -s START, --start=START Specify where to start in the file [default=0] -R SAMPLE_RATE, --sample-rate=SAMPLE_RATE Set the sampler rate of the data [default=1.0] SEE ALSO
gr_plot_char(1) gr_plot_const(1) gr_plot_fft_c(1) gr_plot_fft_f(1) gr_plot_float(1) gr_plot_int(1) gr_plot_iq(1) gr_plot_psd_c(1) gr_plot_psd_f(1) gr_plot_qt(1) gr_plot_short(1) gr_plot_float 3.5 December 2011 GR_PLOT_FLOAT(1)