Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install SCO Unix
Operating Systems SCO Install SCO Unix Post 302272799 by jpradley on Wednesday 31st of December 2008 11:18:43 PM
Old 01-01-2009
Put in the CD and boot from it and follow the prompts. If you hit a snag, tell us what it is.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to install gzip.tar in sco unix os

thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsun5
1 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix

Hi everyone i have a question for all of you. It may be basic or it may be a good one. I recently aquired a copy of "SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix" (thats what the disks say) and for the life of me i can not get it to load. i have tried opening the disk in linux and it can not determine... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cerberus
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

install of sco unix step by step

HI I am new to unix and need to install sco unix on a new server - could anybody help me with the steps I need to take - the hd is a 9gb scsi drive (pretty old machine) Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: porikamu
1 Replies

4. Programming

Need help to install cc (ucc) SCO 5.0.6

- I'd like to install the cc (ucc) C compiler on OpenServer 5.0.6. Could anybody tell me what I must do. I have the UDK media CD and Skunware CD, but I donīt know if I'm in the right way. Thanks in advance Pablo - Argentina (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pbo2005
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Not able to install Oracle Workgroup Server on SCO Unix 5.0.2 box

After having to replace a video card and having a corrupt root directory, I had to wipe out and reinstall my SCO OpenServer Enterprise System 5.0.2. because nothing would work for the root password. I am now trying to reinstall the Oracel Workgroup Server SCO v7.1.5.2 and it tells me I need to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sheilaj1
1 Replies

6. SCO

How can I install SCO 2.1 ?

Hi, server at my job got crashed & I'm looking forward to install Unix Sco 2.1 I don't have any idead about it. Pls guide me. Thanks & Regards nancy :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nensee7
0 Replies

7. SCO

Sco unix install on HP ML 310 G5

I have never installed sco before and have inherited a server that needs replacing. I have a ml310 g5 with a SC44Ge adaptor for the hard disk and an SC11Xe for the tape drive. My problem is that the If I load sco507 with both cards in it cannot find a root HD controller. If I remove the tape card... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prophetuser
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question about install JDK on SCO Unix

I try to run java file on SCO Unix, but my Unix doesn't setup with JDK environment. I go to sun.com to download JDK for SCO Unix, but there is only JDK for HP-UNIX, is it ok for SCO Unix? If it's ok, how can I install it to my Unix after I download? If it's not ok, How can I do to run java file in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wendyz
0 Replies

9. SCO

Sco unix v/386 3.2 problem boot and install

Hi i have a problem after boot with N1 disk and putting N2 disk and pressing the enter in this message:Insert N2(filesystem) floppy and press after by this(pressing enter) the system is reboot!! why??? :confused: my old pc is a Pentium II 333mhz 3gb hd 64mb ram please help!! :( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: panos_pit
3 Replies

10. SCO

load sco xenix and sco unix binary ?

Hi I have some sco xenix object, bin and archive files that operate in sco unix 5.0.7. I know that sco unix kernel can support sco xenix binary. I want to know how can I link xenix and unix archives together? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javad1_maroofi
0 Replies